+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

Re: ER - Emergency Room

I agree I was disappointed too I was expecting something more since it's the end.

FORT Fan

Whatever happened to Pratt's brother and Morris' kids?
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3395039;
    Whatever happened to Pratt's brother and Morris' kids?
    The last time we saw Pratt's brother I believe he was well on his way to becoming an EMT.

Morris' kids were really only his kids biologically since he had been a sperm donor. I don't think they have given us any info about whether he was staying in touch with him. I was thinking a couple of weeks ago that this is probably something Claudia might want to know about....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Right--it would have been an excellent mid season show...but I guess it showed Archie/Claudia headed in the right direction, so tied them up, and similarly Sam and Stamos beaming. And at least Neela didn't drop off the planet...and I'm always up for a glimpse of Ray. But a bit cold for Simon.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

This may be old info to most, but I just saw a little piece on ER on my local news and found out that the series finale on Thursday will be two hours, preceded by a one-hour clip show. Nice. (Here that means the clip show is at 8 p.m., and ER will start at 9.)

Don't want anyone here missing the first hour of the finale by tuning in at the normal time!
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

I actually enjoyed this last episode, and its placement in the schedule. As a fan of the show from the beginning, I like to think that County will go on as it always has, just without us. I think this was a way for the writers to let us know that the hospital will continue with a caring, though personally challenged staff. The camp had such a great, celebratory feeling about it, and it gave some of our current favorites a chance to get up and dance!

In my opinion, this entire season has done a great job of showing us what has gone on with previous cast members, while at the same time, keeping us up to date with the current ones. If the entire season had been about previous cast, we would have been left in the dark about the staff that County has left.

I have personally been very happy with this season. As much as I hate to see ER finish, I feel the writers have done an outstanding job of letting us say goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3395042;
    The last time we saw Pratt's brother I believe he was well on his way to becoming an EMT.

Morris' kids were really only his kids biologically since he had been a sperm donor. I don't think they have given us any info about whether he was staying in touch with him. I was thinking a couple of weeks ago that this is probably something Claudia might want to know about....
    I thought he was trying to become a doctor. I could have swore that Morris took him under his wing and was showing/letting him do things an intern would never get to do.

I'm really sad to see this show got but I think this season has been really great.

If you havent seen it yet, E! has an article on their website that has 4 video previews of the show.....I teared up just watching those!! Im not even gonna spoiler tag what was in them yet...I think it will be handled very well!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3395726;
    I thought he was trying to become a doctor. I could have swore that Morris took him under his wing and was showing/letting him do things an intern would never get to do.

I'm really sad to see this show got but I think this season has been really great.
    I think you are right. So therefore the brother was on the way to being a doctor. He had already been an EMT.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3395819;
    If you havent seen it yet, E! has an article on their website that has 4 video previews of the show.....I teared up just watching those!! Im not even gonna spoiler tag what was in them yet...I think it will be handled very well!!
    Thank you so much for posting that!

Click to see Spoiler:
    OMG a grown-up Rachel! Neat.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

+ Reply to Thread