+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

Yeah, but it was Deb, not Neela.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Right. I'm going to be really curious to see how they get Neela back to County.

He didn't say something. He flipped him off. And the guy deserved it. It was just one guy in the other car. He was in a big hurry to get nowhere but traction and he yelled at Pratt. He said "You should be watching the road". Pratt said "We are" or something like that and when they passed him, the kid in the back flipped the guy off. The guy pulled up along side them again and started shooting.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I agree Laura looks fantastic in that pic. I'm really disappointed that Ming-Na isn't returning, she was one of my favorite characters. Shane West looks good, he looks a little like the guy who played the guy Abbey worked with when she was working in the psyche ward! The last season of ER was fantastic so I'm really looking forward to the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    I'm getting Pratt's "love interests" all mixed up! Ok, so Dr. Chen is not coming back next year. I think I read that in one of the earlier posts. That's alright. She was kinda getting on my nerves with her perpetual grumpiness.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I only remember it so well because it was a perfect example of road rage. That's why I don't say anything to people who drive crazy anymore. 'Cause I don't feel like getting shot at just for trying to tell someone they're driving too fast or cutting someone off.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    Gallant may be back sooner than anyone thought...i heard a TV reviewer being interviewed on the radio over the weekend and he said that the pilot for Gallant's new series was a train wreck.

Its a cop show based in Hawaii and stars the Gallant actor and Michael Bein (sp?) of "Terminator" fame.

The reviewer said that there was zero chemistry between any of the actors, bad script, bad dialog, bad cliche 70's cop shoot outs where the cop hits the killer in the wrist when he shoots him so that he drops his gun but is not seriously injured etc. and that rumour was that many of the supporting players have already been recast since the pilot.

Add to that the cost of filming in Hawaii and Gallant may be back in the ER by Halloween. (assuming his parting was amicable and no bridges were burned).

ER has a long history of welcoming back actors/actresses who have strayed, Susan and Deb are both fine examples.

You know, when I read above that Sharif Atkins(Gallant) had an upcoming series, I thought that perhaps NBC was spinning his character off to do some sort of "Medics in Iraq" series. Which, honestly, I could see being a great spinoff of ER. Perhaps not the Medics in Iraq plotline, but run with the whole Carter and Luka in Africa thing, and maybe have a spinoff called "ERoctors Without Borders". Spin off 1 or 2 characters(Perhaps Carter and Gallant, with Kem or Sam getting romantically involved and sticking with their guy) to be travelling around the world, going to impoverished/third world countries--every 5 eps or so a different country--and getting involved with the local folks.

Or am I just not thinking right?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I think that sounds cool dobolina!

Sorry guys I just saw the new posts in this thread ... the picture I posted with the cast of ER does not include Sherry Stringfield ... the woman between Noah Wyle and Parminder Nagra is Kristin .. the host of the website I leeched the picture from. I apologize for any confusion

.. funny that Abby and Susan aren't in that picture though..

I would LOVE to see Gallant return to ER.. and maybe persue a relationship with Neela .. they'd have to get over that whole "I lied for you" thing though.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That's not Sherri Stringfield. If you go to the second page of the web column, the same woman is posing with Blair Underwood. I think it's the reporter (same outfit).

Somebody please spell it out for me. Who's not coming back? SS isn't in the picture, but neither is Abby or Dr. Luka...

ETA: Somehow I wasn't looking on the last page of this thread, sorry! But I'll leave the picture up just 'cause.

I won't miss Dr. Chen.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread