+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1424

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

Re: ER - Emergency Room

I am glad I wasn't the only one bawling my eyes out during this eposide. I still can't believe Pratt is gone.

and the blonde guy is also australian. He doesn't seem to be quite as cocky this season as he was last season. I hope the pretty black med student he slept with and then treated like dirt last season comes back to haunt him in some way. Like a sexual harassment suit.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Has this season of Er started yet or if not does anyone know when it will?

Yes. The season premiere was on this past Thursday night. I think you may be able to watch it online on the NBC website.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3207016;
    Yes. The season premiere was on this past Thursday night. I think you may be able to watch it online on the NBC website.

Thanks so much. I haven't seen it advertised on any commercials so I thought it was not on for awhile yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3206983;
    and the blonde guy is also australian. He doesn't seem to be quite as cocky this season as he was last season. I hope the pretty black med student he slept with and then treated like dirt last season comes back to haunt him in some way. Like a sexual harassment suit.
    Or a child. That would throw a wrench in the works for him, now wouldn't it. I didn't remember him from last season. Now that you mentioned that storyline, I do vaguely remember that. About that other character that's coming back
    Click to see Spoiler:
    played by West. That was Ray, right? The one who had to be amputated after being hit by a bus after getting drunk because Neela seemed to have chosen Gates over him? I wonder if he'll have prosthetics. Was it his arm or his leg? (Or both arms or both legs)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3208331;
    Or a child. That would throw a wrench in the works for him, now wouldn't it. I didn't remember him from last season. Now that you mentioned that storyline, I do vaguely remember that. About that other character that's coming back
    Click to see Spoiler:
    played by West. That was Ray, right? The one who had to be amputated after being hit by a bus after getting drunk because Neela seemed to have chosen Gates over him? I wonder if he'll have prosthetics. Was it his arm or his leg? (Or both arms or both legs)
    I think it was both legs he had amputated and he will be back this season at some point

YAY! I can't wait to see him again. Whatever happened to Palidino's character? I saw him on a couple of episodes of Criminal Minds and I started thinking about him. And what about what's-his-face. The one who was sleeping with that girl who was married. He ws played by....Darn! I'm having a lot of trouble today. I can't even think of the actor's name.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shyra;3208182;
    Thanks so much. I haven't seen it advertised on any commercials so I thought it was not on for awhile yet.
    I missed it last week, too, Shyra -- any commercials NBC ran to promote it must've totally escaped me!

But if you haven't sprung over there yet, nbc.com does indeed have it online, along with the last couple of episodes from last season. I just finally got a chance to watch it and my eyes are all red and my makeup's all smeared.

I'm one of those diehards who don't want the show to end. I can't help it. I'm 35 now and have been watching this show on Thursdays since I was in college. The show's become like an old friend, warts and all, and I'll miss it.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

About the girl that Australian guy slept with last season. If you're referring to Neela, she's not a student. She's a doctor. And she's not black, she's actually part Indian. Just wanted to clarify. And I will laugh my butt off if she comes to him at some point and tells him she's pregnant. Hee-hee. Boy, Neela really gets around, doesn't she? Let's see....Michael, Ray, Gates, and now Australian guy. Has there been anyone else? Not that I care, but whatever happened to Sam's kid?

+ Reply to Thread