+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alias - "Legacy" 05/02

Alias - "Legacy" 05/02

SYDNEY AND VAUGHN SEEK THE AID OF KATYA DEREVKO AND TONI CUMMINGS IN ORDER TO TRACK DOWN SLOANE AND HIS DAUGHTER, NADIA
    -- SYDNEY'S HALF-SISTER -- ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Isabella Rossellini Guest Stars as Katya Derevko
    Vivica A. Fox ("Kill Bill," "Independence Day") Guest Stars as Toni Cummings
    Mia Maestro ("Frida") Guest Stars as Nadia

"Legacy" - With the aid of Katya Derevko (Isabella Rossellini) and CIA imprisoned security systems designer Toni Cummings (Vivica A. Fox, "Kill Bill," "Independence Day"), Sydney and Vaughn attempt to track down Sloane and his daughter, Nadia (Mia Maestro, "Frida") - Sydney's half-sister. But Lauren and Sark are also in hot pursuit of Sloane and Nadia in order to uncover the secrets of Rambaldi. Meanwhile, Vaughn's obsession with tracking down Lauren is beginning to consume him, Sydney and Vaughn turn the tables on an old foe, and Katya expresses her attraction to Jack, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MAY 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Mia Maestro as Nadia, Isabella Rossellini as Katya, Mikhail Tank as Russian guard, Ismail Abou-El-Kanater as contact, Ric Young as suit and glasses, Vivica A. Fox as Toni Cummings, Britney Espinoza as young Nadia and Mio Dzakula as groggy Russian guard.

"Legacy" was written by Jesse Alexander and directed by Lawrence Trilling.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

The previews for this episode look HOT! Can't wait.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    It's going to be a long 3 weeks until the finale. wah!!
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Boring episode for me. Can't wait till the final episode though.

I liked it, but it didn't have that "oomph" of the previous 4 or 5 episodes.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

This episode was a letdown. I didn't buy certain things about it - will discuss after 1am.

It felt contrived. I sure hope that the finale is far better than this.

Did anyone else buy the 'Vaughn's enraged at Lauren' storyline? It didn't resonate with me at all. But the preview of him torturing her next week looked pretty good....hopefully it'll work a lot better than it does this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Did anyone else buy the 'Vaughn's enraged at Lauren' storyline? It didn't resonate with me at all. But the preview of him torturing her next week looked pretty good....hopefully it'll work a lot better than it does this week.
    Our local network didn't air any previews of next week, but that does sound interesting.

I had different problems with tonight's episode - for one thing, why was Toni Cummings chasing after Sark & Lauren with a machine gun. Considering she was a criminal seeking a deal with the CIA where did she even get the gun from? And why would she care about killing Sark & Lauren? Did I miss something?

And I'm sure it's been discussed here many times, but is it just me or does this show have a thing about all Asian men being bad guys? Considering how often they go into Asian countries, why have we not seen an Asian field agent? We've seen white, black, east Indian and Arabic field agents, but the CIA doesn't seem to have any Asian agents - lots of despicable Asians and evil henchmen of course, but not much else. Maybe they had one in the first season that I never saw, but I'd be surprised...

I didn't care much for this episode, either. Which is a shame, because the next episode (in THREE WEEKS, you ABC morons!) is the finale.

yup, i thought it was rather dull for alias...
    then again, a dull episode of alias still beats most other shows at their peak.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast