+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ticked about Wonderfalls cancellation?

ticked about Wonderfalls cancellation?

go here
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/wonderfalls
    to sign the petition and make your feelings known.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

signed, sealed, delivered. Don't know if it does any good, but hope some idiot programmer at FOX reads it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    My signature has been added. I'm so dissapointed that they cancelled it... quite a shame, really.

yeah Ili .. for what it's worth I signed too .. some IT tech is probably deleting it as I type .. it will never be seen by TPTB. At least we spoke up.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Did my duty. Thanks for the link.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Weren't there only like 3 or 4 episodes aired?
    the only reason i would be interested would be because of that guy that played Calpernia Adams in Soldier's girl.
    what is creeping me out is that it seems they are trying to bring back "WonderDays" type themes.

Wonderfalls was starting to grow on me. The episodes were getting better. They only aired the first four episodes, out of the 13 that were made. The executive producer, Tim Minear, said he wouldn't mind it if FOX released all of them on DVD like they did for Firefly.

Unfortunately, Wonderfalls was doomed from the beginning by Fox. It was supposed to be on the Fall schedule originally. Then it became a mid-season replacement. And where does Fox put it? On Fridays - where all Fox shows die. Firefly, John Doe, Boston Public, etc. Fox didn't support the show at all. Moving it to Thursdays against The Apprentice was further proof of that. The show needed time to build an audience because it was so unconventional. Oh well, another good show with promise bites the dust.

i signed hopefully they will air the episodes

Grok, those shows weren't in order, I saw the season list and the third show was actually show 113 or something high. Shows are numbered 101, 102, 103 ect... the first number signifying the season, and the next two sig. the show order. When I saw that, it sorta pissed me off cause Fox didnt even have the decentcy to show them in order, just hopscotch through the season and throw one on whenever.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Signed. For all the good it will do. *sigh* @^&%$*! Fox. Grr.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast