+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ticked about Wonderfalls cancellation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    Grok, those shows weren't in order, I saw the season list and the third show was actually show 113 or something high. Shows are numbered 101, 102, 103 ect... the first number signifying the season, and the next two sig. the show order. When I saw that, it sorta pissed me off cause Fox didnt even have the decentcy to show them in order, just hopscotch through the season and throw one on whenever.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize they were aired out of sequence, though this has happened with other shows too. On some shows when they start production simultaneously on more than one episode, they sometimes will air episode #7 (for example) before episode #5 is finished and ready for airing. But with Wonderfalls, I didn't notice anything that seemed out of sequence, thankfully. Of course, I could have missed something like that because I was still just trying to figure out this quirky show.

The WB is looking at Wonderfalls

This little piece of information about Wonderfalls was added at the end of a news item on Scifi.com concerning the Angel series. Thought I'd share.

News item:
    "E! Online reported that The WB executives have decided to review an episode of Fox's canceled fantasy series Wonderfalls along with its pilots, which means it is in the running for a fall-season pickup."

awww man! I don't get WB
    that so sucks! I hope the rest of you enjoy it thanks Grok
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Wonderfalls Update: Though the ship may have sailed on Angel, there is still hope for another quality scripted series, Wonderfalls--which happens to be helmed by former Angel boss Tim Minear. Sources tell me UPN has passed on picking up the former Fox series for the same reasons they passed on Angel.(editnote because they have sworn off other network's scraps) However, good news: The WB execs have decided to review an episode of Wonderfalls along with its pilots, which means it is in the running for the fall season.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...4/040416c.html

We can only hope I guess
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    awww man! I don't get WB
    that so sucks! I hope the rest of you enjoy it thanks Grok
    Keep your fingers crossed Duxx! Global, CITY-TV and the New VR have been known to pick up WB shows such as: Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Everwood and Highschool Reunion. And since Global was already carrying it, and since Wonderfalls was filmed in Canada, maybe, just maybe......
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Where in Canada was it filmed Q?

I think in Niagara Falls, but on the Canadian side. I'll try to find confirmation.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Actually, it may have just been the outdoor shots that were done at the falls. TV Tome mentions Toronto's CNE grounds as the main filming area. And the train station episode was clearly Union Station in Toronto. Also, some of the guest actors have been in other Toronto productions. (Kari Matchett, Aidan Devine.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12