+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shane West scrubs in as an "ER" regular next season

Shane West scrubs in as an "ER" regular next season

SHANE WEST SCRUBS IN AS NEW SERIES REGULAR IN ROLE OF ATHLETIC NEWBIE INTERN ON ‘ER’ FOR NEXT SEASON

BURBANK, Calif. -– April 6, 2004 –- Shane West ("A Walk to Remember," "Once and Again") will join the regular cast of NBC's "ER" (Thursdays, 10-11 p.m. ET) as an athletic and charming new intern in the premiere of the Emmy Award-winning drama's 11th season next Fall.

As the handsome and confident Ray Barnett, West will be introduced in next year's season opener, "One for the Road."

"I've been a fan of Shane West's work for several years," said John Wells, Emmy Award-winning executive producer of the series. "He's terrifically talented and we're delighted he's agreed to join us and have some fun."

West is a Louisiana native who first gained notice for his role in the critically acclaimed drama series "Once and Again." Later, his profile increased after starring opposite Mandy Moore in the feature film "A Walk to Remember." His recent big-screen credits include "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" (as Tom Sawyer), "Get Over It," "Whatever It Takes" and "Liberty Heights."

Recently, West was named one of the "Top 10 Prime-Cut Hunks" by the TV series "Real Access." Among his other earlier television credits are guest-starring roles on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Sliders" and "Boy Meets World."

West also hails from a musically talented family and he displayed his own similar talents on the soundtrack of "A Walk to Remember."

"ER" is a production of Constant c Productions and Amblin Television in association with Warner Bros. Television Production Inc. Christopher Chulack, Michael Crichton and John Wells are the executive producers. The series was created by Michael Crichton.

About time we get a little more eye candy
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Duxxy, they should put him in one of those patient gowns. You know the kind I mean.

oh! I do *know* the ones you mean Eldee

More ER news:
    Cole Hauser ("2 Fast 2 Furious) will play Sam's (Linda Cardinelli) ex husband in a recurring role in May.

OK it's just my personal preference but this guy is uberhot compared to West

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Ahh.. Am a fan of his. Okay, ER here I watch !

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I also heard that they are trying to get Joshua Jackson to be on the show next fall! That would be great! YAY!

Wow, Shane West oughtta ge good!

Joshua Jackson?

Wow! he's grown up since the first epi of Dawson's Creek ( I couldn't get past the first epi I was bored to tears)

Joshua Jackson was always a hottie. They just gave him a bad haircut and we were supposed to pretend he looked bad. Go JJ!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread