Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alias - "Blood Ties" 04/25

Alias - "Blood Ties" 04/25

SYDNEY DISCOVERS THAT HER HALF-SISTER IS THE
    RAMBALDI “PASSENGER,” AND VAUGHN LEARNS A SECRET
    ABOUT HIS FATHER FROM THOMAS BRILL, ON ABC’S “ALIAS”

Mia Maestro (“Frida”) Guest Stars as Sydney’s Half-Sister, Nadia

Richard Roundtree (“Shaft”) Guest Stars as Thomas Brill

“Blood Ties” – After discovering that the Rambaldi “Passenger” is her half-sister, Nadia (Mia Maestro, “Frida”) -- by way of Irina -- Sydney and Jack seek the aid of Nadia’s father, Sloan, to track her down. Meanwhile, after learning a secret about his father from Thomas Brill (Richard Roundtree, “Shaft”), Vaughn is kidnapped and tortured by Lauren and Sark, who are hot on the trail of “The Passenger” themselves, on “Alias,” SUNDAY, APRIL 25 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Alias” stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Mia Maestro as Nadia, Richard Roundtree as Brill, Glenn Morshower as Agent Bell, Yun Choi as Carl, Erik Jensen as Phillip Terrance and Donna M. Perkins as receptionist.

The story for “Blood Ties” was by Alison Schapker & Monica Breen, with the teleplay by J.R. Orci. Jack Bender directed.

”Alias” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Mia Maestro:

Here's the latest word, in spoiler-text. Highlight it to read it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Mia Maestro will be a regular next season. Isabella Rosselini will return for a few episodes. Lauren will NOT be a regular next season, but is scheduled to be on the first 3 or 4 episodes only.

OMG! This show just keeps getting better and better. I just wish they would quit preempting it! :phhht

I thought tonight was a great "transition" episode. I have a feeling we're getting set up for a fantastic finale!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Ahhh this makes me so excited! Only 2 episodes left! I knew Sloane hadn't taken any vow to be a good man. Pssh...poor Nadia. It's this prophecy stuff that really intrigues me. The battles results in both of them dying. I wonder what's so big about this battle. Lauren is evil to the core....glad we know that for sure now.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think the battle will result in both of them leaving and absconding somewhere, living under new Aliases. That would be in keeping with the show's theme.

Nadia is awesome - just as fierce (though not as good) as Sydney. I just wish Lena would come back. But honestly, I think it's time for her role to be recast.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    What a great episode!!

I have two questions (both because my reception was pretty bad due to a storm last night, so I couldn't see some details):
    *what happened when Sloane smashed the hourglass? Did something get created that was then put into the other artifact (the box)?
    *was that Bachelorette Trista at the gas pump?????

Oohh...I'm so excited for the next two episodes, but I don't want to have to wait all summer for more!!!!

Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    What a great episode!!
    *was that Bachelorette Trista at the gas pump?????
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    Is it just me or do Nadia and Sydney look like sisters? Was glad to see Nadia
    able to kick her fair share of ass during the rescue. It is sad we only have 2
    episodes left and then the wait till who knows when sometime this fall for it to
    resume. We need an Alias summer movie (a la X Files). I don't even know how this season will end but I am already impatient for the new one to begin.
    I do love this show.
    A terrible beauty is born

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast