+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alias - "Unveiled" 04/11

Alias - "Unveiled" 04/11

SYDNEY AND JACK WARN VAUGHN ABOUT THEIR SUSPICIONS
    THAT LAUREN IS THE CIA MOLE, AND BOMANI AND SARK TAKE
    POSSESSION OF THE RAMBALDI MACHINE, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Djimon Hounsou ("In America," "Gladiator," "Amistad") Guest Stars as Bomani

"Unveiled" - Sydney and Jack warn a disbelieving Vaughn about their suspicions of Lauren being the CIA mole. Meanwhile, Bomani (Djimon Hounsou, Academy Award-nominee for "In America," "Gladiator," "Amistad") and Sark take possession of the Rambaldi machine, Sydney and Vaughn must stop a Covenant virus that's crippling medical facilities around the world, Sloane's secret is revealed to Jack, and Bomani begins to lose faith in Lauren's ability to carry out her Covenant missions, on "Alias," SUNDAY, APRIL 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Geno Silva as Diego Machuca, Djimon Hounsou as Kazari Bomani, Vincent Riotta as Dr. Viadro, Morgan Weisser as Cypher and Jordi Caballero as technician.

"Unveiled" was written by Monica Breen & Alison Schapker and directed by Jack Bender.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

*BUMP *

Is it me or did these last two weeks waiting for sundays epeisode last forever?

Anyways, looks like the remaining episodes are going to be real fun to watch.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Tomorrow night! I'm so excited! You guys need to check out the new Alias game for PS2 or XBox if you all have either of those. It's pretty cool. I mentioned this in the Genral Discussion forum, but I wanted to make sure all you Alias fans heard about it.

How awesome was last night's episode?!?!?

Last nights show was fantastic. And the introduction of a new secret group should keep things lively for a while.

Did anyone else laugh when Marshall said his online computer hacker name? Black Kitty Too funny!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I always laugh when Marshall is in a scene! He doesn't get a lot of funny lines but I think it's mostly the reaction eveyone gives him that makes me chuckle...that and how he rambles on!
    Does anyone know if The Passenger will make an appearance before the season is over?

Great episode of course. Was Bomani some kind of head of their operation? I don't get why he thinks who should be killed. Who does he think he is anyway? I hate Lauren, but I am glad that Sark killed him before he shot Lauren. I don't want some annoying guy to kill her...it should be someone who deserves to do so like Sydney. I'm glad Vaughn finally knows the truth...all the signs that Jack told him about were there. Just goes to show, don't doubt Jack. Marshall cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    . Just goes to show, don't doubt Jack. Marshall cracks me up.
    And the same goes for Sloane. I swear that guy knows everything about everyone.

I forgot to mention how hot and real Sydney looked as a Euro-goth girl, but Vaughn looked like an idiot. One word: poser

p.s. whoever asked if the Passenger was gonna make a debut this season, I don't believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    p.s. whoever asked if the Passenger was gonna make a debut this season, I don't believe so.
    The Passenger is suppose to be in the 4/25 episode.

I never knew it was on at 10 My tape stopped at 10. Can't wait to catch a repeat of this...stupid Nick and Jessica Variety Hour. Glad you all enjoyed it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast