+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alias - "Unveiled" 04/11

Quote Originally Posted by Karkar
    The Passenger is suppose to be in the 4/25 episode.
    I can't wait...I hear she is a total bad-@ss!

Quote Originally Posted by Karkar
    The Passenger is suppose to be in the 4/25 episode.
    Ah, thanks. When they alluded to Irina being the passenger last night, I knew that she didn't have a contract deal for the season so that's why I said I didn't think so.

I just went and read the 4/25 previews...looks good!

Can't wait to catch a repeat of this...stupid Nick and Jessica Variety Hour. Glad you all enjoyed it
    Hey Clipse--check out www.twoevilmonks.org , it has a detailed recap complete with screencaps. It'll hold you over.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Awesome...thanks a ton Speedy!

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I wish Irina would return! AND TIPPEN! I heard that the passanger might be Sydney's half sister. Maybe a product of Irina and Sloane?

Quote Originally Posted by CopperPenny
    I wish Irina would return! AND TIPPEN! I heard that the passanger might be Sydney's half sister. Maybe a product of Irina and Sloane?
    Sydney's half sister, Nadia, is the product of their affair...I hear/read that she resembles Lena Olin.

When the hell did this become a spoiler thread?!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne
    When the hell did this become a spoiler thread?!
    It's not. Everything we're talking about is either in next weeks episode or in the non-reality tv forum where John puts up the dates for upcoming episodes.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Everything we're talking about is either in next weeks episode
    By definition, has not happened yet.

or in the non-reality tv forum where John puts up the dates for upcoming episodes.
    I could be wrong, but I personally feel these discussions should happen in those particular threads.

I understand that there are a lot of people that read a lot of information about upcoming episodes. I am not one of those people. There are a lot of threads here simply titled by the shows name. I mostly stay out of those threads because they contain future discussions. This thread "Alias - 'Unveiled' 04/11" should, imho, contain discussions about the 04/11 show. I had no idea Sydney had a half-sister, and I obviously didn't know she's probably The Passenger. I didn't want to find out how the entire "Sydney, I am your father" thing was going to turn out by reading it on a message board. I actually wanted to watch the show for that.

I suppose I misunderstood the purpose behind the dated threads and was just hoping to find a place to hear other's thoughts on the episode.

I agree, Delphyne, these should not be spoiler threads to discuss what's happening in upcoming episodes - there are threads to discuss those episodes in, those should be used for that.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I agree, Delphyne, these should not be spoiler threads to discuss what's happening in upcoming episodes - there are threads to discuss those episodes in, those should be used for that.
    My bad, John! I apologize, I didn't think what I previously posted would be considered a spoiler, at least not a *big* one.
    Sorry y'all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12