+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alias - "Hourglass" 04/18

Alias - "Hourglass" 04/18

VAUGHN IS TOLD TO KEEP UP THE FACADE OF MARITAL BLISS AFTER DISCOVERING
    LAUREN AND HER MOTHER'S SECRET, SLOANE'S EXECUTION DAY APPROACHES, AND A MONK DISCLOSES THE IDENTITY OF "THE PASSENGER" TO SYDNEY, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Peggy Lipton ("The Mod Squad," "Twin Peaks") Guest Stars as Lauren's Mother
    David Carradine ("Kill Bill," "Kung Fu") Guest Stars as Conrad, the Monk

"Hourglass" - After discovering that Lauren is working for the Covenant, a betrayed Vaughn is told to keep up the facade of martial bliss in order to keep tabs on his wife's activities. But he's in for a shock when he uncovers the truth about Lauren's mother, Olivia (Peggy Lipton, "The Mod Squad," "Twin Peaks"). Meanwhile, Jack refuses to help exonerate Sloane of his crimes and put in motion a stay of execution, and a monk (David Carradine, "Kill Bill," "Kung Fu") -- faithful to the study of Rambaldi -- discloses the identity of the Rambaldi "Passenger" to a stunned Sydney, on "Alias," SUNDAY, APRIL 18 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
    "Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Peggy Lipton as Olivia Reed, Patricia Wettig as Dr. Judy Barnett, David Carradine as Conrad, James D. Bridges as DOJ agent, Rico McClinton as door guy and Glenn Morshower as Agent Bell.

"Hourglass" was written by Josh Appelbaum & Andre' Nemec and directed by Ken Olin.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

FORT Regular
    bump

looking forward to this one!

I missed the last episode, but I'm definitley making sure that I watch this sunday night. The shows are getting better and better now that it's heading towards the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I missed the last episode, but I'm definitley making sure that I watch this sunday night. The shows are getting better and better now that it's heading towards the finale.

Ahhh, Wolf, if I'd known you missed it, I woulda FedEx'd it to you. Sadly, I taped over the episode to record AI.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

It's no big deal, speed. I had a friend of mine tell me play by play what happened on that episode. I'll keep you in mind if I ever miss another episode.

At the end of every episode, I'm left with my mouth wide open.. I can't believe some of the things these writers do.
    I also can't believe I didn't think Jack was up to something with the wine.

AWESOME show!!!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar

What a great Show

I may like to be manipulated, but this show can manipulate me till the cows come home! Great show tonight and I can't wait to meet Sis. All the bad guys are still bad...all the good guys are still good.....and then there's Sloane
    A terrible beauty is born

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I haven't had this many Oh s--- moments since... well, last week's episode!

I love this show.

And the Def Tones... great song choice!

How convenient that Sloane has to be present when the hourglass reveals the info. :rolleyes, but then again, this IS Alias.

I had seen the movie "Point of no Return" with Bridget Fonda, as well as the show, La Femme Nikkita, so I kind of figured that Jack would pull something like this to save Sloane in the end. Still, it's great watching Jack in action.

It is very interesting that Syd has a sister, though. I wonder if she'll be evil or good. Most probably evil. Syd will need a new nemesis for the next season.

This season has been great and keeps getting better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast