+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alias - "Hourglass" 04/18

Jay
    What a great episode. Is there anything Jack can't do?

Funny scene, Sark getting his butt kicked by David Carradine, who didn't even raise a sweat.

Can't wait til next week! Can't wait to meet Sis. Can't wait for Lauren to get her just rewards....
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

I've been thinking this: If Sloane supposedly had an affair with Irina 25 years ago, how old is Sydney? She had to have faked her death after Syd, but before she "died"! How old was Syd when Irina "died"? If Irina was still with Jack, what if Syd is the "sister" and that old guy was mistaken?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    I've been thinking this: If Sloane supposedly had an affair with Irina 25 years ago, how old is Sydney? She had to have faked her death after Syd, but before she "died"! How old was Syd when Irina "died"? If Irina was still with Jack, what if Syd is the "sister" and that old guy was mistaken?

If I remember right, they actually gave Syd's birthday in last night's episode... Remember the wine drinking scene? Jack said Sloane toasted the birth of his daughter while they were in Saigon... April something 1975? That makes her 29 or there about (I may have the year wrong...) I think Syd was 5 when her mother "died". Assuming Irina had the affair before she disappeared and had the baby afterward that would make Syd's sister about 24-25, or 5 years younger than Syd...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Sydney is 29. Yes, the year Jack mentioned was 1975. I'd agree that it puts Nadia at about 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Sydney is 29. Yes, the year Jack mentioned was 1975. I'd agree that it puts Nadia at about 24.
    Nadia??? Did they say her name and I miss that too?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I'm glad that they did not kill Sloane. I would have missed the slimy little guy! I love this show. I want the season three DVD to come out quickly after the season ends so I can watch it repeatedly and continue my unhealthy obsession.

I'm glad they made a "sibling" and Jack is Syd's father. I thought for a while Sloane was gonna turn out to be her real father. This episode was great, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12