+ Reply to Thread

Thread: That 70's Show

miamomma

That 70's Show

Anybody else like this show?

Jackie and Hyde being together tonight, cracked me up. Reminded me of my husband and I when we were that age .... in the 70's.

It's one of my favorite sitcoms on the air. My wife was out of the room when they started kissing, and I said "Oh my god!" really loud. She was like "what am I missing???"

And Kitty's "You kids switch partners more often than square dancers" was hilarious.

I'm glad Donna and Eric are back together, though. It's going to be a fun season. Everything appears to be "Star Wars" this year

John

I was also shocked to see Hyde and Jackie together. I hope he shaves that thing off though... looks TERRIBLE!

And I'm a bit disappointed that Eric and Donna got back together. I always liked the idea of Hyde with Donna.

I was just so glad to see a new episode, so I'm not complaining. And Jessica Simpson did a pretty good job tonight. Didn't even know it was her, at first.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I love this show!
    Having lived through it , it cracks me up more than it does the kids.Swear to god - Hyde is alive and manager of the Ottawa main post office.( Hi Mikey)
    The choice of Tommy Chong as a cast member, is also fitting, as he was a big part of humor in the 70's.
    Donna and Eric just don't seem to click. I agree Donna and Hyde are better. I'm surprised their aren't more cameos in this show a la friends.

i love this show!!! it's one of the only sitcoms out there that actually makes me laugh out loud!

and now in dallas, i can watch it FIVE days a week! it's on monday through friday at 6 AND 6:30! whoohoo!!!

miamomma
    What are the station call letters, sher?
    I hope you noticed that I changed my sig for you.

funny sig line mia!!!

upn... it's the same station on which they show "buffy".

+ Reply to Thread