+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24: Hour#16 4:00am - 5:00am

Yeah, as far as Sherry goes....the scandal is gonna come out, I'm convinced.

Didn't the maid see her car? Didn't someone hear her car? Didn't someone hear them shouting? What if a neighbor's security camera caught Sherry driving away?

Or will they just stop investigating because he's the President?

Can't wait till the bomb episode, "Chase, save yourself, that's an order" :rolleyes
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Last night was worth the wait,I feel bad for Michelle,I think she's either gonna die or Tony will get the antedote at the last minute.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Did the NHS ever have an antidote? Had they seen the virus before that day? I dont remember.

And Alvers modified it. So the antidote would be different, right?

If Tony comes up with an antidote in 7 hours, I'll be impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Or will they just stop investigating because he's the President?
    They'll investigate harder because he's the President. I was disappointed in David. He's been so above reproach so far.

I'm curious to find out who this ring-leader guy is.

Does anybody think Michelle will honor Alvers request to shoot him when the symptoms start?

We saw a 2nd vial being put in a briefcase. Was that the guy who met Amador with the exploding car?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    We saw a 2nd vial being put in a briefcase. Was that the guy who met Amador with the exploding car?

And of course, Chase and Jack run right towards the car...I wonder if the explosion would kill the virus though?

When the police chief asked David if Sherry was with him, I was CONVINCED he would say No. That surprised me.

Well i was just reading the introduction thread...and there was talk of Wayner and Paulie being big 24 fans.

Where y'all at?

Whew, what an episode! At least they made it worth the wait. Ok, here's my take on some things:

1. I cannot believe David lied about being with Sherri. That is DEFIFNITELY going to come back to haunt him.

2. I don't think there was any of the virus in the bomb that blew up Amador and the other guy. When they showed the inside of the briefcase I don't remember seeing any vials of the virus. I love how Jack & Chase rush right over to the car though, like anyone is going to survive THAT!

3. I feel really bad for Michelle. I think she's toast...that virus is nasty . And no, I don't think she's going to follow through with Alvers' request to kill him when he starts showing symptoms. I wouldn't....especially if I knew that I was probably infected because of him and was going to die myself. Let the ba*tard suffer!

A final note on the antidote; I can't remember if they ever had one or not. Does anyone else remember if they came up with one?
    All right, just hand me my coffee, a cigarette and a coupla asprin an' no one gets hurt.

And of course, Chase and Jack run right towards the car...I wonder if the explosion would kill the virus though?
    Yeah, I don't know what effect the explosion would have on the virus. It would be a good way to release it though. That area will soon be swarming with cops, firemen, paramedics and on-lookers. And since it's contagious, soon all the health/emergency workers in the city would be infected.

When the police chief asked David if Sherry was with him, I was CONVINCED he would say No. That surprised me.
    And after the Chief of Police leaves, David jumps up and runs out of the room. I thought he was running after him to tell him the truth.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Okay, the guy who has the virus, that says he knows Jack...has he been on season 1 or 2?

Not that I can remember.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast