+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950

Thread: Cancelled Shows You Miss

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar
    The West Wing - the fast paced dialogue was awesome
    Frasier
    Star Trek The Next Generation (but I have the whole series on DVD)
    And some oldies... Quincy, Emergency, Rockford Files, Hart to Hart, The Avengers, To Catch a Thief, the original Twilight Zone.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoose;2239849;
    I'm not really sure if this is a cancelled show (or if it's just on haitus) but I really enjoyed (and miss) "3 lbs". I only got to see 3 or 4 episodes last fall, but I loved this show, the acting, the stories, and the endings didn't disappoint me like CSI or Criminal Minds often do.
    I liked 3lbs also... the characters were interesting... but it got cancelled. I guess we will never know what was wrong with the head doctor's brain.

I shall admit this. I loved Xena. And Hercules. I picked up the season 4 DVD set of Hercules at Ross for $9.99 the other week.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

NYPD Blue, Unsolved Mysteries, Quantum Leap, Third Watch, Six Feet Under

Two shows I miss are VEGA$ and Spenser for Hire by the late Robert Urich. They were both great shows. Im surprised they havent shown up on some cable channel.

I was also watching repeats of the White Shadow on the YES Network over the weekend and that was a quality show.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2245652;
    I shall admit this. I loved Xena. And Hercules. I picked up the season 4 DVD set of Hercules at Ross for $9.99 the other week.
    I liked the Xena and Hercules shows also, though I liked the Xena shows more than the Hercules ones. And my favorite character from either show was Aries, played by Kevin Smith. He was soooooo deliciously evil and charming and sexy

I was sad to hear of his death a few years ago, was such a tragic and unnecessary death
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread