+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    I love L&O (original) - although I really miss Chris Noth and Angie Harmon (my favorite ADA to date). And I also really like SVU. I watch, but can't get into, CI. There's something so incredibly irritating about the Goren character. I get that we're all supposed to be in awe of his incredible abilities, but this is the only L&O where they don't really have an ensemble. It's all Goren, all the time. He's too brilliant, too clever, too - too! I'm anxious to see how the new, mid-season replacement one holds up. So Jerry Orbach/Lenny will be a DA (or did I hear that incorrectly?).
    In the L&O season finale, Lenny told his partner, Ed, he's going to talk to the DA about picking up an investigation or two if he gets bored. I think the dialogue is meant to tie him to the new Trial By Jury. I believe he will be a freelance/private investigator who helps the DA office once in a while. I don't think he will be a regular cast member on it.

My favourite ADA to date is Alex (from SVU): the chic blonde attorney with cool glasses. I don't like Casey Novak at all. What a poor replacement! The actress who portrays Novak actually played another character on SVU in season three, the lawyer who raped a male stripper, and when I saw her again as Novak I was so unpleasantly surprised. (The same actress also had a short cameo on Buffy as a museum curator, but she was quickly murdered. I wish the same thing would happen on SVU!)

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    My favourite ADA to date is Alex (from SVU): the chic blonde attorney with cool glasses. I don't like Casey Novak at all. What a poor replacement! The actress who portrays Novak actually played another character on SVU in season three, the lawyer who raped a male stripper, and when I saw her again as Novak I was so unpleasantly surprised. (The same actress also had a short cameo on Buffy as a museum curator, but she was quickly murdered. I wish the same thing would happen on SVU!)
    I miss Alex, whatever happened to her? I don't like Novak...ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by syd18
    I love Law and Order and Law and Order SVU. But, what is up with Law and Order Criminal Intent? I can't stand the main actor in that show. Please take it off the air!

I really enjoy SVU, there is just something about the mix of actors and characters that I really enjoy.
    I've never been able to get through an episode of CI though, I just don't like it.

I do agree about Alex on SVU, she was great, Novak, not so much.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    I miss Alex, whatever happened to her? I don't like Novak...ugh!
    Alex ended up having to go into Witness Protection although the world thinks she's dead. She insisted on saying good bye to Elliot and Olivia so that they would know she wasn't really dead.

I'll join the crowd and say how much I miss Alex, too. She was great! And that was fascinating news about her replacement (that she was on Buffy). I remember that episode, but can't place her. I'll have to watch it again. Same with the SVU rape episode. I remember it, but can't place her.

Do any of you know or have information on Law & Order Season 2 on DVD? I have the first season and the second one was suppose to be out already. Thanks!

I know the second season is available on amazon.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I know the second season is available on amazon.com.
    You are right! I didn't know about it. Thank you SO much!

Did I miss the SF or is it tomorrow?
    “You know this is a one-way street?”
    “I was only going one way!”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast