+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gary Sinise signs on for lead in CSI: New York

i will probibly watch it, i watch the other two and abosolutely love them

Quote Originally Posted by Feifer
    I can so handle another CSI...my favorite show.

I'm a huge CSI fan, it's my favourite show aswell. I love both, CSI and CSI:Miami but agree with the others, since the original is seen by more i think New York should be spun of from that! My only problem is living in the UK, we're a couple of seasons behind on both so i probably won't be seeing CSI:New York untill a couple of years!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    According to Law and Order CSI is called CSU in New York - that's just me being anal.
    You know, this bugs me too. If it's really called CSU in New York City -- like L&O says -- then maybe they should call it CSU: New York. Spin-off shows don't need to have the original shows in their titles (Buffy, Angel). I trust viewers can figure it out. I'm a big fan of accuracy and realism on these type of shows. Then again, I have no idea if these investigative units are actually called CSI's in Las Vegas and Miami either.

I was really pleased when they'd confirmed him in the lead role. Can't wait for it to come to the UK.

rwa, do you have to wait long usually? I mean, will you normally get it, but be a week or 2 behind, or do you have to wait for it to hit syndication, a couple of years from now?

I can't wait for this one. I haven't watched any of the other ones, but I love Gary Sinise so I will have to watch it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I can't wait. I love both CSI's, however I agree with David C being annoying to watch. Hopefully we won't be too far behind you guys in getting to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    rwa, do you have to wait long usually? I mean, will you normally get it, but be a week or 2 behind, or do you have to wait for it to hit syndication, a couple of years from now?
    I know this wasn't directed at me but it varies. For example we've just got series six of Will & Grace and i believe it's nearing the end of that season in the States so we're not that far behind. Same with Friends, ER, Cold Case and a few other shows.

However we got 'Without A Trace' just a couple of months ago and i believe that's half way in its second season. Then there's Law & Order:Criminal Intent, we just got that a couple of months ago and we got SVU last year and their both in their third and fifth seasons in the States. The original Law & Order is on it tenth season (twelfth if you have Sky), while that's in it's fourteenth season in The US. Also if you don't have cable/sky, you'd be lucky to see most of the shows at all (24, Cold Case, Tru Calling, Las Vegas etc.) or you'd be even more behind (Will & Grace, Law & Order...)!

Alot of the channels here are awful, for example Channel 4, it doesn't even air Without A Trace in episode order and it heavily edits The O.C.

What a great choice!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123