+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary Sinise signs on for lead in CSI: New York

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Yay, now I might watch, even if I can't stand the leading lady (who I saw last night on the Sopranos).
    Awww John, how could you not like Claudia and her 8th Wonder of the World lips? We haven't seen such lips on prime time since Dark Angel got cancelled!
    Anyway, I like her and Gary Sinise, so my TV will be tuned in.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I like Gary Sinese, too. I was never able to get into Miami, but maybe I'll give this a try. Hmmm, but only if I don't have to cut out any reality TV to fit it in....
    I support the right to arm bears.

I like Gary Sinise a lot too. This will get me to watch the show...I think he will be perfect for the role
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

wow, that's great!
    Gary Sinise is such a great actor. and you know who else is great? John Malkovich. And I think they are really good friends and co-founders of the Steppenwolf(sp?) Theatre in Chicago. maybe Gary can talk John into coming back from France and be the lead super-evil-and-super-intelligent-criminal-mastermind nemesis of Gary's?
    lalala

Yeah, I was so excited to see Gary Sinise will star in this show. I think he is a great actor, I will be watching. I can't stand the CSI Miami show since David C bugs me for some reason.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...anakaredes_csi

NEW YORK - Melina Kanakaredes (news) has been cast in the new CBS drama series "CSI: New York," the network announced.

The series will be spun off from an episode of "CSI: Miami" in May, CBS said Thursday.

Kanakaredes, who starred in NBC's family drama "Providence," will portray a detective for the New York City crime unit "who is a workaholic and a jack-of-all-trades."

"Melina Kanakaredes is an amazing addition to an already successful franchise," said Anthony Zuiker, one of the executive producers of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: New York."

"We are looking forward to creating a multidimensional character that an actress of Melina's stature can sink her teeth into."

The new drama will premiere this fall.

ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I know it doesnt go here, but for some reason I wasnt able to start a new thread...
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

FORT Fan
    Thanks for the information, John and Wenders.

I was really resisting the idea of yet another spin on CSI. (I'm staunchly loyal to the original) but now that Gary's in it, I'll have to watch.

Foxwitch, seriously, it would be great if John Malkovitch(sp?) were to guest spot or something. They are one of my favourite pairings ever in "Of Mice and Men."

I can so handle another CSI...my favorite show.
    Last edited by Feifer; 03-26-2004 at 03:13 PM.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It's looking way better than Miami already. The big thing for me is when it'll be on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast