+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alias: 3/14 "Facade"

And for that matter, there are plenty of woods and water near Langley, right?
    Actually they're in an LA Field office no? Isn't the entrance in the middle of a public park? But you're right... They probably have bomb proof rooms nearby for that matter...

I knew the minute Syd said she was Julia they were screwed!... It was about as obvious as the Ford Commercial!...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Great episode!

Hey, I'm just glad they didn't decide to name Sydney's alter-ego "Taurus Mustang".

Last nights episode was one of the better ones. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I noticed Lauren wasn't there but I think Sark is the best bad guy and he can carry the whole show. I hope they never cut him from it. Sloane and the shrink scene was a little obvious but I was still surprised when I saw it, just so wrong. I am going to miss the episode in the beginning of April but other than that I hope my VCR holds up the other 2.

This was a great classic, winding episode. Even if the seriatim storyline was barely moved along (other than to show how much Syd loves Vaughn).

Yes, his reaction to the name Julia Thorne was obvious.

I loved it that Vaughn said why can't we just put him in a room with Jack and ultimately that is what saved the day.

Didn't miss Lauren one bit.

FORT Regular
    stop hating on lauren! she's great!

Nah, Melissa George is great. Lauren is a bad addition to the cast.

Last nights episode was one of the better ones. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
    Nooo...say it isn't so. I had to drive to Portland and didn't make it in time to see it. I got to the hotel at 9:30pm and was tapping my fingers on the front desk, but to my luck, I got stuck with the guy who moves in slo-motion.

Good thing someone on here (John, I think) gave me a good link to catch up (two evil monks).
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I've used www.twoevilmonks.org quite often when I've missed an episode of Alias. They do other shows as well, but the only one they cover that I watch is that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12