+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderfalls

Wonderfalls

The first episode is on right now, and it's really good. Anyone else watching? Or...did anyone watch it?

I should have known it would be the two of us Mdrio. We seem to have similiar tastes in shows. I LOOOVE it! I just sent someone a pm tellign them to watch it next week. It's so quirky and cool. Do you know if they'll rerun the premier?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Yes, I love it!! I thought that it was going to be a lot like Joan of Arcadia. For some reason I thought that she was in high school, but she's not, she's like 24. I actually might like it more than Joan of Arcadia. It's really funny. Can't wait til next week.
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

There's three of us

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

That was a really good show. It's so nice to actually have a non-reality show to watch. Is that a sin to say that here???? I love reality tv, but sometimes I just want a break from it all, lol.

Ahhh sweet! We got a little group going! This episode was great. Jaye and Eric are gonna be a great couple if they get together. I loved all the connections...the EPS guy's ex-wife being a lesbian like Sharon...then his new woman checked out that other woman's butt! Next week's looks interesting...a wanna-be Jaye.

It doesn't seem like FOX is gonna re-air the pilot, which is kind of surprising. FOX usually likes to do that.

FORT Fan
    I watched it too and thought it was pretty good...it's a shame they buried it on Friday nights though but hopefully they'll air an episode after American Idol some time.

I hope that everything stays connected. I like how every event is connected to the next. It used to be that way in Joan of Arcadia, but lately the episodes are a little disjointed. I liked the singing lion, I'll miss him, lol. I like when he was singing "Sharon and poor bi*ch sitting in a tree!"

I kinda wish they would have kept lion around, too. I liked him

I agree with you guys...the lion rocked. His head was all deformed!

"...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then, comes poor b*tch with the baby carriage."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast