+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Wonderfalls

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Q, I'd make a snarky remark here about you not having a life if I didn't like you so much.
    Truth is, I don't have a life. Or rather, TV is my life. So snark away!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Manny I loved ALL of those scenes and I wasn't offended in the least ... then again it takes alot to offend me (unless it's a spoiler - that REALLY burns my ass)

... I wonder when Fox will wake up and realize that they just aren't going to win Thursday nights until CSI goes on hiatus and The Apprentice ends in 2 weeks.
    what are those exec's thinking??

Qboots? have you bought yourself an extra big tv with the reasoning that this IS your entertainment and you don't spend your money going out so why shouldn't you have a big tv if you enjoy it? (like me?)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Qboots? have you bought yourself an extra big tv with the reasoning that this IS your entertainment and you don't spend your money going out so why shouldn't you have a big tv if you enjoy it? (like me?)
    Not all that big. 27" in the living room, 19" in my bedroom, 13" in the spare room. They each have 2 VCR's hooked up to them, and the 2 larger sets also have a DVD player hooked up. I have an old black & white TV in the closet too. Did I mention that I live alone?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

and I thoght I was bad with 5 tv's and 2 vcr's ... btw Kmart has Sylvania 19" color ones on sale till saturday... $89.00 Just got one since I had a 13" go out last week.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Well, this last week's episode was pretty cool. I really felt bad for Gretchen at the beginning. So, I guess Jaye was supposed to bring her back into her b*tch phase? I mean, she did destroy the life she had spent six and a half years building. Finally, Eric felt those fireworks. I love what Jaye told his ex-wife.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    That last episode was awesome. They finally brought back the bartender friend of Jaye's, who was sadly missing from the last two episodes *tear . I loved the car crash thing, and even though it was obviously going to happen, it was sooo funny.

I love how unpredictable the episodes are... I mean the clues we get from the talking statues etc SEEM very obvious at first, but I just love how they unravel and turn out to be more complicated than we thought....

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Currently looking for a pressure-less and expectation-free zone zone

My Corner of the Web

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    What! I can't believe it. What does FOX expect, giving it those time slots?

BTW, Manny, I too thought the religious jokes were a riot, and not at all offensive,
    I support the right to arm bears.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Cancelled? That's crazy. Someone else needs to pick it up and give it a chance. It really is a good show.

+ Reply to Thread