+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderfalls

Hi.. Caught last weeks episode and tonights. I was reserving judgement until tonight. I liked the show. However I think they need to expand her character. For some reason her working for that mouth breather in the gift shop doesn't seem like a long run series job. I'd like to see her get helped like she's helping others..
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    They could replace her waitress friend for one-eye... then all would be right in the world. I think that there's alot of plot that's going to come along later, so I'm trying to hold all judgement until I know the plot. But I already strongly dislike one-eye.

Whats weird is that Binky was changing to look and act like her, and half the time I think the actress that plays Jaye looks a lot like Alanis Morrissette, the singer
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I found it kinda weird that she imediatly left after Jaye wrote the article and explained things to her.

Well, that episode was sort of twisted, but I still liked it. The funniest part was at the end when the dad was reading the article. "..and a sister, 35..." I laughed out loud when he read that! I'm glad that Eric fellow likes Jaye and only Jaye. I've seen clips of them kissing, so I'm assuming they get together?

I guess they are mixing the order of episodes for some reason. Didn't a stuffed bear talk to her at the end of the first episode and she went out to chase some girl?

I don't think I missed the first 5 minutes of this show but maybe I did??
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

No, don't worry. You didn't miss anything that carried over from last week. That woman with the toilet paper on her shoe wasn't even mentioned.

Jay
    Jaye lives in a "pressure-less and expectation-free zone". How do I find one of those?

I'm still on the fence about this show.. this epi was too SWF for my taste. The show was kind of choppy for me, it seems to be a combination of malcolm in the middle (whip sound to flash back shots) and weird like Twin Peaks.
    I'll still give it a chance.
    Not many exterior shots of the Falls this time.
    If Jaye says one more time that her trailer looks like the inside of Jeanie's bottle I'm going to hurl.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    The funniest part was at the end when the dad was reading the article. "..and a sister, 35..."

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    Jaye lives in a "pressure-less and expectation-free zone". How do I find one of those?
    Let me know when you find one, and make room for me.
    I support the right to arm bears.

+ Reply to Thread