+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderfalls

I could really relate to Jaye. It's a great show. I hope they don't cancel it.

Count me in as well. I wasn't sure what to expect but found myself engrossed in it. Loved how everything fit together.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I caught this show last night, I really had no expectations on what it was gonna be like but I actually love it! They got good actors & a good plot going, I'm anxious to see more :-)

I was a little hesitant from the previews cause I was like "so these items are talking to her? How's that gonna be belivable?" but they really pulled it off so it flowed naturally with the entire concept and the storyline.

Another good series by FOX, I hope they keep it on the air!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I really liked it, too. It was different than what I expected from the promos, though. Kind of nice to see a lead who's not perfect in every way.

so far its a nicely warped show, lets see if they can keep it going good.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I only caught the first 10-15 minutes (maybe a tad more... She had returned the purse, and the girl had thanked her) Anyway, life started to happen to me, and I missed the rest. I liked what I saw though.

Sounds like the lion's gone
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm wondering if this will have a "Quantum Leap" kinda feel regarding the objects that talk to her. Example: the lion was the main object to speak to her (aside from the cool looking monkey statue), but at the end there was a stuffed bear talking to her. Maybe the bear will have the dominant role next week and so on? Just a thought....
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Hmmm...interesting. We do know that there's also gonna be some stuffed dog that talks too. Go to the FOX website and look at the music video for the title song. It has scenes from upcoming episodes.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I'm wondering if this will have a "Quantum Leap" kinda feel regarding the objects that talk to her. Example: the lion was the main object to speak to her (aside from the cool looking monkey statue), but at the end there was a stuffed bear talking to her. Maybe the bear will have the dominant role next week and so on? Just a thought....
    That would make sense. It seems like they like continuity on the show. I think the actress who plays Jaye is very good.
    I support the right to arm bears.

I read on SpoilerSlayer that she'll actually collect a bunch of items that talk to her. So, maybe they don't stop talking?

+ Reply to Thread