+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderfalls

I like that it's sassy, lol. There were a few times that I really did laugh out loud! The lesbian sister was a riot.
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

I loved the part where she told the kid, "and you shouldn't talk to strangers. Now piss off!"
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I was in and out for a little while, so I missed a bit of the show. What was the deal with the purse? I saw that she found it in the garbage and all of that and the fight. What was the significance of the little girl coming out to say "thank you." Did I miss something from the beginning?
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

I could be wrong, but I think it was just establishing that someone did notice Jaye's act of kindess. That Texan woman was a biatch.

Jay
    I like this show a lot. It's fun, fast, quirky and well written. My favorite moment : Jaye awkwardly telling her sister she loves her and not feeling revolted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I could be wrong, but I think it was just establishing that someone did notice Jaye's act of kindess. That Texan woman was a biatch.
    That was my guess.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Hey Guys! Count me in. What a great show! I loved it. Quirky, funny, I was laughing out loud at times (like when he kept singing while she was trying to sleep ). Maybe the lion will make another appearance later. We can hope.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Its only 20 minutes in here so I will read all of your thoughts later so I don't spoil it but this show is pretty funny so far. Got a different humor than most other shows.

got it taped here to watch tommorow
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by sarakay66
    Yes, I love it!! I thought that it was going to be a lot like Joan of Arcadia.
    I thought the same thing. It kind of seemed the same the way they promoted it.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer
    I loved the part where she told the kid, "and you shouldn't talk to strangers. Now piss off!"
    I loved that line. So many laugh out loud parts, seems to be more common in shows now. Its usually just a gentle giggle, but not anymore. Thats right, I over analyze my laughing at shows.

+ Reply to Thread