+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Wonderfalls

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    All of the people who post in here are the same people that liked Keen Eddie and FOX did the same darned thing. grrrrrrrrr They didn't even give it a chance!

List of show that I've watched in the past two years or so on FOX and got canceled before I even had the time to remember any of the characters' names.

Undeclared - John Doe - Keen Eddie - Wonderfalls

Razzle frazzle (*&(#$#@! It's to the point now I hate to start a new show. Why get attached when it's just going to leave? I'll never fall for a Fox show again.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    I have no idea if this is valid, or if anyone still cares, but I found this today and figured I'd post it:

From "Watch With Kristin" on EOnline:

Wonderfalls Update: Though the ship may have sailed on Angel, there is still hope for another quality scripted series, Wonderfalls--which happens to be helmed by former Angel boss Tim Minear. Sources tell me UPN has passed on picking up the former Fox series for the same reasons they passed on Angel. However, good news: The WB execs have decided to review an episode of Wonderfalls along with its pilots, which means it is in the running for the fall season.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    I just found the other Wonderfalls thread, with this info. Sorry for the double-post!
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Jay
    According to tvshowsondvd.com, a DVD set may be in the works. I'll definitely buy it if it is released. Click here for details.

I just read in the August 13 issue of Entertainment Weekly, that even though only 4 episodes aired, they filmed 13 hours and it will be released on DVD in January. They also hinted at a possible feature film.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

OMG OMG OMG Yay!! I'm so excited!! I was hoping for good news when I saw there were new posts in this thread and not just the ' I miss Wonderfalls' kind.

You guys made my day!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    That DVD would definitely be worth getting. This show was awesome. Any news on if WB picked up Wonderfalls?
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    OMG OMG OMG Yay!! I'm so excited!! I was hoping for good news when I saw there were new posts in this thread and not just the ' I miss Wonderfalls' kind.
    Oh yeah - I miss Wonderfalls.

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ooooh... this seriously just made my day. I lurve this show. I might have to go get the DVD for this one... thank goodness my computer got a DVD player

+ Reply to Thread