+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Wonderfalls

Oh ferchristsakes! I just knew this show would be cancelled!! All of the people who post in here are the same people that liked Keen Eddie and FOX did the same darned thing. grrrrrrrrr They didn't even give it a chance!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Damn Fox Network

I have really become dissalutioned with FOX. They move that show so that Forever Eden can have the slot? I don't think I will be watching too much Fox in the future... I mean, why bother, they just cancel the good shows after 4-6 episoded anyways and show crapola in its place as filler. I gave up on 24 this season after being a rabid fan of the show due to its OTT plot lines. I will have to check, but I don't think I watch another show on Fox now and after this... I won't be watching Fox at all.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

this is definitly a weird show. i really like the episode a couple weeks ago when the Jaye wanna-be was on. i thought it was quite funny

No no no no...nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

The WB takes away Angel, and then FOX takes away this show too?! Too much loss for me...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    THE WB IS TAKING AWAY ANGEL?

Two shows gone, one season... this is more than I can handle

Well, what I meant about Angel was that this season is the last season. Sorry to have confused you.

...unless, you didn't know this one was Angel's last season. In that case, I'd say I'm right there with you. There is too much loss with all these good shows.

This is garbage!! What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in a FOX board meeting....uuurrrggghhhhhh!!!!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Dammit! I really liked this show! Fox barely gave it a chance. A pox on that entire network.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Unbelievable! It didn't even have a chance to find an audience - and switching time slots sure didn't help. One of the best new hour-long "dramadies" I've ever seen, pulled after 4 eps!

Really, really not happy with Fox. In fact, this was the only show on Fox I was watching - now I have no reason to turn it on. AUGH!
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

I can't believe it! 4 episodes????
    "Reality continues to ruin my life."
    -Calvin

+ Reply to Thread