+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alias - "The Frame" - 03/28

Alias - "The Frame" - 03/28

SYDNEY AND VAUGHN MUST CONFRONT COVENANT KINGPIN KAZARI BOMANI IN ORDER TO TAKE POSSESSION OF AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF THE RAMBALDI PUZZLE, JACK DISCLOSES HIS SUSPICIONS ABOUT LAUREN TO HER FATHER, AND LAUREN'S MOTHER IS FACED WITH A TRAGEDY, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Djimon Hounsou ("In America," "Gladiator," "Amistad") Guest Stars as Bomani

Peggy Lipton ("The Mod Squad," "Twin Peaks") Guest Stars as Lauren's Mother, Olivia

"The Frame" - Sydney and Vaughn are in hot pursuit of Covenant kingpin Kazari Bomani (Djimon Hounsou, Academy Award-nominee for "In America," "Gladiator," "Amistad") to track down an important piece of the Rambaldi puzzle. Meanwhile, Jack discloses his suspicions to Senator Reed about his daughter Lauren's allegiances, Lauren's mother (Peggy Lipton, "The Mod Squad," "Twin Peaks") is faced with a tragedy, and Vaughn decides the fate of his marriage, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MARCH 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Stephen Spinella as Kishell, Raymond J. Barry as Senator Reed, Djimon Hounsou as Kazari Bomani, Peggy Lipton as Olivia Reed, Dimitri Boudrine as Lubo, Dimitri Diatchenko as Vilmos, Kevin Sutherland as Rotunda techie, Henry G. Sinitzyn as Petr Berezovsky and James Sharpe as technician.

"The Frame" was written by Crystal Nix Hines and directed by Max Mayer.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

FORT Newbie

Bad Lauren

If Jack doesn't put it together, I'm going to be so mad!!!

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Jack will put it together and I can't wait!

I can't wait for Sunday's episode! Last week's was amazing.

I really really hate Lauren so much. I can't believe she got her way. Once again, I was surprised about her emotional reaction to having to kill her father. Here I was thinking she'd be as cold-blooded as Sark. That would probably be her mom...crap, I wasn't expecting her to be the one to kill the Senator. The biggest thing for me was how Vaughn felt obligated to get back with Lauren. I'm glad Sydney hung up on that guy. I hope he feels some more rejection in the coming episodes. You don't just turn down Sydney Bristow.

awww poor syd. i wonder how sloane will worm out of this ordeal. sloane is such an awesome character.

Did anyone else choke on their cheesey poofs when Lauren's mom took the gun and wasted him? I was like, WTF? I'm hoping Lauren officially crosses over and becomes renegade. Time to put the Lauren/ Vaughn tryst to rest.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

P.S. The next new episode is in two weeks.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    awww poor syd. i wonder how sloane will worm out of this ordeal. sloane is such an awesome character.
    IMO:Alias is one of the few shows where all the characters are awesome! Even the bad characters are lovable...like Sark

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    P.S. The next new episode is in two weeks.
    It's not fair...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast