+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Third Watch - FAMILY TIES PART TWO 3/05/04

Third Watch - FAMILY TIES PART TWO 3/05/04

Season 5 Episode 176767
    FAMILY TIES PART TWO 10/9pm 3/05/04
    BOSCO'S BROTHER ON THE RUN AFTER COP KILLING IN CONCLUSION OF TWO-PART STORY -- In the second of a two-part story, Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) has reason to believe that the no-account brother (guest star Charlie Day) of Officer Bosco (Jason Wiles) is involved in the deadly shooting of her crime-unit cohort (guest star Sterling Brown) -- and they discover that other suspects linked to a drug gang are using ammo that even kills cops wearing bulletproof vests. In addition, Bosco must find find his fearful brother before the vengeful Cruz does while a fire department psychiatrist (guest star Susan Dey, "L.A. Law") tries to insinuate herself with the distrustful paramedics as she probes into their collective psyches after a bloody firehouse incident. Anthony Ruivivar, Coby Bell, Chris Bauer, Kim Raver, Skipp Sudduth and Molly Price also star. TV-14
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Just when you think it's safe to like Cruz again ... well don't bother, the character is totally unlikeable.
    The thing that bugs me about Cruz is she's a 'shoot first ask questions later' kind of cop. She doesn't bother to get her facts straight and she's so egocentric it's disgusting. She seems to forget the breaks that Bosco afforded her when her sister Letti was causing so much trouble .. hell he almost lost his life because of Cruz and her sister. Bosco - a damned good cop (in my book) asked her for her support and the benefit of the doubt but there was no way she was willing to give a crumb! Bleah just totally unlikeable. Tia Texada is fantastic in this role.

Susan Dey (the psychologist character) bugs me.

We need to see more Colby Bell *hubbahubba*

@ Faith and Cruz with the gun faceoff again in the warehouse parking lot. Knowing Cruz she will never acknowledge that Faith saved her life. I want to see Cruz THANK Faith and you just know that Faith will brush it off as being *part of her job*

I can't stand Fred's 'tude. He needs to get over it.

I missed Sasha.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Just when you think it's safe to like Cruz again ... well don't bother, the character is totally unlikeable.
    Unlikeable is an understatement. Never liked her, never will.

The thing that bugs me about Cruz is she's a 'shoot first ask questions later' kind of cop. She doesn't bother to get her facts straight and she's so egocentric it's disgusting. She seems to forget the breaks that Bosco afforded her when her sister Letti was causing so much trouble .. hell he almost lost his life because of Cruz and her sister. Bosco - a damned good cop (in my book) asked her for her support and the benefit of the doubt but there was no way she was willing to give a crumb! Bleah just totally unlikeable. Tia Texada is fantastic in this role.
    Good as Tia is, cruz need to be slam dunked. I vote for Faith to do it.

Susan Dey (the psychologist character) bugs me.
    Me too.

We need to see more Colby Bell *hubbahubba*
    We do need more Ty - and Sully for that matter. I'd sure trade some cruz screentime for that.

@ Faith and Cruz with the gun faceoff again in the warehouse parking lot. Knowing Cruz she will never acknowledge that Faith saved her life. I want to see Cruz THANK Faith and you just know that Faith will brush it off as being *part of her job*
    I'd love to see cruz say thank you and you're right Faith would brush it off as being part of her job, which is exactly what she was about to do when it seemed Cruz might acknowledged the fact that Faith saved her life - back when she did it the first time in the episode 10-13. That's twice Faith has saved her butt and still nothing.

And speaking of Faith, I LOVED how she was absolutely in cruz's face when she was pulling her crap about Mikey. When she stuck that gum in her mouth and her whole attitude with cruz. When she said - you're lying, and cruz said - you don't want to mess with me right now, and Faith says it even louder - you're LYING! I LOVED it!!!!

I can't stand Fred's 'tude. He needs to get over it.
    I absolutely agree. Fred seriously needs to get over it or Faith should just dump him already.

I missed Sasha.
    You know, I never even noticed she was missing.

I never noticed Sasha was missing either. I want her to come back her character is fun to watch. Cruz I don't find all that bad, the conflict with her adds something to the show.

ok I just checked the online tv guide for the next 2 weeks and there is no sign of Third Watch - was last week the season finale?? March 19th is Crossing Jordan..

I can't stand Cruz. She could never do anything that would change my mind. I really want her to be on the losing end of a gun battle, car wreck, whatever it takes.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    ok I just checked the online tv guide for the next 2 weeks and there is no sign of Third Watch - was last week the season finale?? March 19th is Crossing Jordan..
    Last week was not the season finale. There are 5 episodes left.

I'm guessing NBC is spreading things out a bit, so that TW is building up to it's season finale in early May.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I can't stand Cruz. She could never do anything that would change my mind. I really want her to be on the losing end of a gun battle, car wreck, whatever it takes.
    LOL. Me too!

I would have love to see more of Kim Raver in that episode.

That's just my honest opinion. I really love her acting. She's very good.

+ Reply to Thread