+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sopranos

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    I just saw Sunday's episode last night. Gotta love the celebrity cameos by David Lee Roth and Lawrence Taylor at the poker games.
    I missed that. I don't think I know who Lawrence Taylor is. Does DLR still look the same?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I missed that. I don't think I know who Lawrence Taylor is. Does DLR still look the same?
    Yes, but a lot older looking
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Lawrence Taylor played football for the NY Giants. Like CombatCutie said, Diamond Dave looks old.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Ready for the weekend!
    I just saw Sunday's episode last night. Gotta love the celebrity cameos by David Lee Roth and Lawrence Taylor at the poker games.
    You forgot Frankie Vallie. Did I spell that right? Oh well. He was in the show on Sunday, too!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedUgaFan
    You forgot Frankie Vallie. Did I spell that right? Oh well. He was in the show on Sunday, too!
    I'm sure he blended right in with the mobsters.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by RedUgaFan
    Thanks, I missed that one. But then again, I don't think I have any idea what he looks like
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Ready for the weekend!
    Thanks, I missed that one. But then again, I don't think I have any idea what he looks like
    I wouldn't have known either. But I saw an interveiw he did about it sometime before the show.

David Lee Roth looks pretty worn out. My wife recognized him before I did. Frankie Valli and Lawrence Taylor, I didn't recognize, but saw in the credits.

I'm glad they took care of Robert Loggia, he was bugging me. I thought Chris was gonna pop him, though.

I laughed when Anthony got his face superglued to the carpet and his eyebrows shaved.

Oh man, I missed that one. Now I have to catchup. Sounds like it was a great episode.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

I did the whole Catch Up yesterday morning... (Thank you Comcast On Demand... ) I caught Diamond Dave right away... I didn't realize Franki Valli or Lawrence Taylor were in it... I didn't read the credits...

The season has been okay... They haven't been wacking enough people! A little too melodramatic... I don't really like the Tony/Carm separation or the Crush on DR Melfi Story lines...

I'm glad they fixed Robert Loggia... I thought it was totally cool how they scammed him!
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

+ Reply to Thread