+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sopranos

You never know, especially at what the preview hinted at for next week. It's very very possible.
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weston
    You never know, especially at what the preview hinted at for next week. It's very very possible.
    Dang I missed the preview for next week, I always forget about those because they do the closing credits and that's my cue to 'go to the bathroom' or 'do another load of laundry' or whatever.

I'll try to remember to watch them tonight.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    OK this is for the 3 other people here that watch this show besides me. And it's probably old news but here it is:
    Rumor has it that Adriana will be killed off the show because Drea DeMatteo (who plays Adriana on the show) has taken a role on the Friends spin-off Joey. She will play Joey's sister. IMO stupid move on her part...I predict right here and right now that the Joey show doesn't last more than one season.

Speculation - wouldn't it be neat (in a sick twisted way that only Sopranos fans can appreciate) if Christopher had to kill her?

If this is true, which I honestly believe it is, then I would suspect that she gets killed because they find out she is the informant for the cops.(stupid move on her part :rolleyes )
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    If this is true, which I honestly believe it is, then I would suspect that she gets killed because they find out she is the informant for the cops.(stupid move on her part :rolleyes )
    I love that plot line. But I agree that does make her look pretty stupid.

On another topic, I wonder where the story with Uncle Junior is gonna go?
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Rumor has it that Adriana will be killed off the show because Drea DeMatteo (who plays Adriana on the show) has taken a role on the Friends spin-off Joey. She will play Joey's sister. IMO stupid move on her part...I predict right here and right now that the Joey show doesn't last more than one season.
    I did not know that! And I as much as like all the Friend's character, I don't think Joey will do all that great either.

[/QUOTE]Speculation - wouldn't it be neat (in a sick twisted way that only Sopranos fans can appreciate) if Christopher had to kill her? [/QUOTE]

That would be very cool and very "Soprano Style". I would expect that when/if she was figured out, someone would have to take her out...might as well be Christopher! We mustn't forget Pussy and how he had to go sleep with the fishes.
    Last edited by babs1003; 03-29-2004 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Obviously that's the reason she gets killed. She's never done anything else to get whacked. I'm just speculating on Christopher being the one to kill her....or if she gets whacked by a totally different crime family, remember she is giving the feds her maid of honor because she's hitting on Christopher..that girl could be mob connected some way and she could get killed because of that. But it would make for so much better television if she was killed by the Sopranos family....even better if by Christopher himself.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    I love that plot line. But I agree that does make her look pretty stupid.

On another topic, I wonder where the story with Uncle Junior is gonna go?
    I dunno...but if he dies I'm gonna cry my head off.

Maybe he just has to go into assisted living or something and he officially hands the family over to Tony.

I'm thinking (or maybe just hoping) they're building up his story for a reason. Please let it end with a bang.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

I guess Adriana will be going into the "witness protection program" as well.
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

I just saw Sunday's episode last night. Gotta love the celebrity cameos by David Lee Roth and Lawrence Taylor at the poker games.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread