+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sopranos

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    A little concerned about too many new characters in the last season, but I am just glad it is back for now. Had to order HBO just in time.
    Did you say last season? Has this been confirmed as the last season?
    Gah! I'm expected to say goodbye to sex & the city and the sopranos all in the same year? :phhht Cancel my HBO then!

Last night was decent, but I had to laugh at the bear in Jersey. Is David Chase still producing this show? I read (here or somewhere) that it was going to be a little slow at first and even if it sucked I'd watch it til the bitter end cuz Tony's my man!

What did you think John?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Last night was decent, but I had to laugh at the bear in Jersey.
    Its actually a real problem in North Jersey. This year for the first time in decades New Jersey had a bear hunting season in an attempt to control the population.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Its actually a real problem in North Jersey. This year for the first time in decades New Jersey had a bear hunting season in an attempt to control the population.
    OK I wondered if maybe there had been a bear problem in Jersey and I just hadn't heard about it. Usually they are pretty up on current events on the show. That makes me feel better.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    What's up with this underlying theme with Tony in his chair next to the pool and animals in his yard... first the ducks (he was obsessed with those ducks), now bears (and i vaguely remember another animal habitating his pool for a period of time?)

Best Theme song on TV!! EVER!

I can't make my comment about it until I watch the episode.

I just watched this morning. And this isn't the final season. They'll be back for 6 or 7 episodes next season, to wrap things up.

I thought it was a good episode. Someone got killed, someone had a stroke, there was all the humor and tension and barely contained violence that I like to see in an episode.

I just read somewhere that Steve Buscemi (Fargo) is gonna be Tony's cousin! I LOVE him...he will make a great mafioso.

Yep, he starts next week. And Tony and he get into it already.

Last nights show was great. Classic Sopranos.

OK this is for the 3 other people here that watch this show besides me. And it's probably old news but here it is:
    Rumor has it that Adriana will be killed off the show because Drea DeMatteo (who plays Adriana on the show) has taken a role on the Friends spin-off Joey. She will play Joey's sister. IMO stupid move on her part...I predict right here and right now that the Joey show doesn't last more than one season.

Speculation - wouldn't it be neat (in a sick twisted way that only Sopranos fans can appreciate) if Christopher had to kill her?

+ Reply to Thread