+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hospital

Kingdom Hospital

Did anyone else watch it? I couldn't make any since of it. What's with the kids with Downs Syndrome? Are they psychic, they seem to know everything that goes on but they never leave the basement. The conversations between the badger and the guy that got ran over were odd, what was the point? Don't think I'll waste any more of my time on this show, it was awful.

It was a little bizarre, and I'm as confused as you are.
    It was an aardvark, btw, but it was weird hearing him talk and say "deeelicious". My friend and I couldn't figure out why the Downs Syndrome kids knew what was going on without actually being there to see it themselves. I might watch the next episode, but I have a feeling this show is a little too weird for my taste.

The first episode of Kingdom Hospital was terrible. It started out with an accident much like the accident Stephen King was involved in a few years back. This was very interesting to watch, but the episode went downhill fast. It was one of the worst shows I have seen in a while.

I will tune in next week just to make sure an actual story doesn't emerge before I stop watching.

Delphine, King wrote it like that cause he got the idea for the story while recuperating from the accident that he was involved in.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

An aardvark, that would explain the "antsolutely deelicious" comments. LOL! This show is creepy, to say the least. They must have had S. King on some sreiously strong pain killers after his accident to make him come up with this one. I wonder when he'll make his trademark "cameo". Maybe I if I had read the book, it might make a little more sense.

I watched it. Are an aardvark and an anteater the same thing?

Wow, as an artist, I was laughing at the million dollar home this guy had for producing anteater paintings. Do you think he sold one painting for a lot of money, or sold hundreds of thousands at street fairs?

Did anyone else notice despite all the "Stephen King's" everywhere, it also said it was based on a hospital miniseries and listed two other authors? Huh?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

hepcat, His wife said something about the painting being soo far from his usual subjects or some such chatter. She even said, you know it is wierd or you would not have covered it.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I missed that (probably flipping channels). Makes it more creepy and therefore more sense.

Do you think you'll watch again? (or did it come on last night?)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Are an aardvark and an anteater the same thing?
    Anteater is used to describe any of the several types of animals that feed on ants. There are different types of anteaters and aardvark is just one type, which is found in Africa, I believe.

They don't have any teeth, so it was odd that the guy would paint him with those nasty jagged teeth. Well, maybe not that odd since it was some kind of nightmare or premonition that he had.

That's why I initially called it a badger, cause it had those huge teeth. Freaky!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast