+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hospital

Actually, aardvarks do have teeth. Obviously not like the one in Kingdom Hospital, though.

I started to half watch it, but think it's the kind of thing you need to give full atention to if you want to have a hope of being able to make sense of it.

I'm hoping they will repeat it so I can have another shot at actually concentrating on it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This was a seriously weird and creepy show. My husband is a huge fan of the horror/extreme mystery genre and he changed the channel.

Why would Andrew McCarthy change his stage name to Drew McCarthy? His name is so recognizeable.....

then again Little Ronnie Howard did the same thing and it hasn't affected his career in the least
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

TCW
    Hey, ABC had to throw us a bone after canceling Push Nevada. Quirky shows are fun to watch if they keep things moving. Like the Dr. placing those tissue boxes all over and look, one falls right at hand. Then another one does.

The guy had a painting and then he sees it. Listen for the bells, and the elevator has a bell. There is something on top of the elevator.

All sorts of things being stirred into a pot. I guess I find it fun to watch.

Kingdom Hospital - Death's Kingdom 10/03/04

Mrs. Druse recruits Peter to participate in a seance to identify the spirit haunting the elevator shaft; the man responsible for Peter's condition becomes aware of a frightening presence at the hospital.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Fluff, it is a show that you really have to watch & concentrate on to even begin to follow what is happening. Most of it so far doesn't make much sense, but am hopeful that it will be revealed in the coming weeks. I really enjoyed it though, and plan to watch it again.

i kind of liked it - weirdness and all. not sure i'll make it a weekly "must see," but i definitely was intrigued.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    I like it! I was laughing and puzzling over the anteater.

xmaskat is right, you really have to listen to this one. (Had to do the same thing with X-Files.)

I think Andrew McCarthy is pretty hot these days. He was cute during the Brat Pack years, but he's definitely moved up to "smoldering" on my list! (His fly being open during the majority of the show had me rollin'!)
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

If the 'fly open" scenes was an attempt at humor, well I just didn't get it. I thought the second episode was quirky, but still boring, except for the last part where Dr. Hook finally sees the little girl. I knew that was coming, but it was still creepy when he did see her.

I'm giving this show one more chance.

I haven't seen it because I thought it was a one night movie.

Is this a weekly series and will they have any repeats?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast