+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NYPD Blue

NYPD Blue

I can't believe Esai Morales is leaving NYPD Blue. In my opinion, Blue is one of the best cop shows ever made. I've been watching it since pretty much the beginning.

Isn't next year the last year for it anyways?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

next year is the last,Morales will probably be killed like all others before.
    What happened to Diane ,I missed those episodes.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Nypd Blue

I thought I'd give this a shot. NYPD Blue is one of my all-time favorite cop shows and although I stopped watching it when Jimmy Smitts left, I have started watching again now that Mark-Paul Gossler is on. What a tragedy for poor Det. Clark to find his doctor friend's dead body last night. Not only did his father committ suicide but now so did the one woman he's ever really loved.

I was pretty disappointed in this weeks show. Too much hype and I thought it was just blah.. I have been watching from the begining too,Nilesgirl. :-)

FORT Fogey
    I agree Echo...it was a bit slow and sort of plodded along.

It seemed more like a less than average show from the middle of a season than a season finale meant to set the table for the last season of the series.

They tied up loose ends just a little too conveniently. I mean in one day all loose ends were resolved up in a tidy little package - Connie has the baby, Andy flashes a few poloroids, the kid's Dad is found not guilty of murder, Baldwin knocks him around a little bit in the alley and tells him to stay away forever, you sense he will, John's bipolar/stalker girfriend kills herself...and that was all before lunch.

It's as if they totally wanted to clean the slate so that next year's swan song season can have all new plot elements. (Which could be quite interesting).

But, as always, the scenes with Andy and Theo have me reaching for the tissue box.

This is one of the all-time great shows and it was another wonderful season. But the finale was disappointing.

I like the new female detective and she has good chemistry with Jaquie Obradors, I'd like to see her back next season.

I felt bad for Greg Meadevoy. His participation is the finale consisted of sitting at his desk making a line of small talk here and there as the other charecters passed by on their way to the coffee room.

+ Reply to Thread