+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drew Cary & Whose Line switch slots

Drew Cary & Whose Line switch slots

Beginning FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, ABC's "The Drew Carey Show" and "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" will switch time slots. "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" will air at 9:00 p.m., ET, followed at 9:30 p.m. by "The Drew Carey Show" on the ABC Television Network.

Woohoo! I think this is a great plan. Why have they not thought of this before? It is going to do alot for the ratings!(JK!)

OK. Why are they really doing this? Are they going to have drew get into more racey topics that require a later time slot or what?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

If I had to guess, it's because Drew Carey's ratings have really slid this season, so they want the lead-in that Whose Line would give it.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    Whose Line is one of the best shows ever on television...even watching them 2 or 3 times makes me laugh..it's certainly better than any nonsensical Friends episode.
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

I really do enjoy Whose Line is it Anyways but I don't like the Drew Carey show. I wish they wouldn't have it on opposite JAG though.

I like the Drew Carey show but the last year or two it kept jumping around and I could never find it. I do wish Kate was still on the show (can't remember the actress name) but I still like the show.

Whose Line is it Anyway is a very very funny show.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I love Whose Line. I thought the 100th episode was so hilarious. I'm not a big fan of The Drew Carey show, but honestly I've never watched it much.
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

PSi
    whose line is great...perhaps the funniest show on TV because its always different
    however, Drew Carey, as Chris Griffin would say "is like a monkey, a monkey past its prime"
    The whole show built up to Drew and Kate, they botched it, it kept going now its a shell of what it used to be.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    ya..the Drew Carey show really jumped the shark when Drew married both Kate and what's-her-name....
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

FORT Fanatic
    Why was this bumped? Wasn't Drew Carey taken off the air?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast