+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24: 3am-4am (02/24)

24: 3am-4am (02/24)

JACK MUST DEAL WITH CTU QUESTIONS AFTER SHOOTING A WITNESS,
    SHERRY GETS QUESTIONED BY POLICE ABOUT ALAN MILLIKEN
    ON “24” FEB. 24 ON FOX

Jack must deal with due process questions following his sudden killing of a key material witness in the ongoing investigation for the viral terrorist threat. Meanwhile, Sherry is questioned by the police about Allan Milliken in the episode “Day 3: 3:00 AM – 4:00 AM” Tuesday, Feb. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-315) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Dennis Haysbert as President David Palmer, Elisha Cuthbert as Kimberly Bauer, Reiko Aylesworth as Michelle Dessler, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, James Badge Dale as Chase Edmunds.

Guest Cast: Sarah Clarke as Nina Myers, DB Woodside as Wayne Palmer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe, Zachary Quinto as Adam Kaufman, Greg Ellis as Michael Amador, Penny Johnson Jerald as Sherry Palmer, Gina Torres as Julia Milliken, Paul Schulze as Ryan Chappelle, Lothaire Bluteau as Marcus Alvers, Jesse Borrego as Gael, Paul Blackthorne as Stephen Saunders, Greg Ellis as Michael Amador, Doug Savant as Craig Phillips.

Omigosh! An actual thread! Thanks John!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by John

Jack must deal with due process questions following his sudden killing of a key material witness in the ongoing investigation for the viral terrorist threat.
    Geez...Chappelle must really hate Jack. Cant wait to see this tonight, I've been seeing previews on FOX that say the virus gets out eventually...
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Tonight’s episode should be good. It's going to have a big suspenseful finish too since 24 won't be on again until March 30th. I can tell you one spoiler if you really want to know.
    Last edited by Vonner; 02-24-2004 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    24 won't be on again until March 30th. .
    WHAT???? basketball or some such nonsense??
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

3/02 - It's replaced by the Forever Eden series premeire
    3/09 - It's replaced by a 90 minute AI, and the series premeire of Cracking Up
    3/16 - It's replaced by AI
    3/23 - It's replaced by AI

The good news is that starting March 30th it will be on every week until it's conclusion.

Elisha Cuthbert () was just on On-Air with Ryan Seacrest and she said she might be on her way out of CTU after this season. What that means I don't know, either she is killed or leaving the CTU to be out in the field. Ryan said he heard Keifer was leaving the show after this season and being killed off. She denied saying they kid around a lot about the show. So either is wrong because they were kidding or it could be right Take it for what its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    3/02 - It's replaced by the Forever Eden series premeire
    3/09 - It's replaced by a 90 minute AI, and the series premeire of Cracking Up
    3/16 - It's replaced by AI
    3/23 - It's replaced by AI

The good news is that starting March 30th it will be on every week until it's conclusion.
    Thats kind of good for me since I am going to California and will miss a few episodes if it were on. Just have to tape it once I am kind of happy about this.

I heard Keifer was injured on set and that could explain why the show is off for a few weeks.

I enjoyed the show tonight. Decent cliffhanger when the flour...I mean virus exploded into his face. Could've had that part be a little more realistic. The Presidents story line is getting boring and I will be happy when it ends...now begins the 1 month 5 day wait for the next episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast