+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst TV show EVER?

Worst TV show EVER?

"Tonight on a very special Blossom".....

What's yours? And please describe what it was about, who was in it, and why it was so bad!

Mine are:

"She's the Sherrif" starring Suzanne Summers. It made "Carter Country" seem like a good show.

I'd also vote for any show with TED McGINLEY in it or any show that runs out of ideas so they bring in a little kid or move across the country. (shark jumping alert!)

FORT Fogey
    I know a lot of people loved it,, but I just can't stand to watch that mama's family..
    Or some of the divorce court shows.. arrgggg

I hate that Mama's family show too Firegirl.
    Blossom was dire.

I really hate Benny Hill. I hate that many Americans that I meet consider that to be what British humour is about.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I didn't mind Blossom.. too much..
    never a Rosanne fan though..

I really liked Roseanne
    We still watch it some nights.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Although it's a reasonably new show and I've only seen it once, I would ahve to add Will and Grace to my list.

I thought it was absolute crap. The audience was busting a gut laughing and my husband and me sat their stoney faced, we didn't find it funny at all.

I should probably watch more to get a clearer view but I honestly don't think I could sit through it again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    yea,, Will and Grace you have to catch up on the characters profiles.. but I am sorry it is pretty funny,, I loved the one where Matt Damon pretended to be gay.. it was sooo funny

:gasp: FIREGIRL!

Roseanne is a great, great, show.

Here's a little blasphemy. Worst show? Seinfeld.

Most overrated show in the history of television. 4 very unlikeable characters.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

The scarecrow and Mrs King. I do not like this show at all. Even the theam music drives me batty. I do not care about amother who goes out and solves mysteries with an overdressed man. It is always rediculous! Besides the show was made in the 80s....let it die already!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

The A-Team...

10,000 rounds of ammunition fired every show, and no one was ever shot.

CHiP's

In this wonder of modern physics, a Cadillac can hit a truck at the "freeway speeds" (of about 20 mph they used in shooting this show), and jump up in the air, over the truck...almost as if they put a ramp on the backside of the truck...

Plus it always had the usual fare of rescuing someone right before the car blew up, and of course the late 70's standby of cars ending up on two wheels driving down the road.... and people say SUV's are unstable.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast