+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst TV show EVER?

Wow, a Mork and Mindy lunchbox? That would probably be worth some money now!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    There is a 1979 Mork & Mindy lunchbox up for sale on eBay right now for $44.99 - it has had zero bids.

Ironically, it has Mork, Mindy, and The Robot from Lost in Space on it Dar! Is that the one you have?

But I think it's very cool that Dar still has her lunchbox - that's awesome! Mine are looooong gone. (The only lunchbox I can remember clearly is my VERY old Gunsmoke one. Loved how the characters on the sides were raised, so the lunchbox wasn't smooth. )

Oh, back on topic. I tried watching The In-Laws once and hated it so much that I couldn't give it a second change. It was baaaaad.

Oooohhhh, I am enjoying the in-laws

I used to think that the A team was excellent. I mean , how cool was Mr T with all his chains & rings?
    Mr brother had a toy A team van & he even had a blow up MR T (which deflated after an hour of my bro getting it coz he poked a knife into it whilst eating lunch).

I never liked the spin off from the cosby show :- A different world.

I'm not a big fan of Cheers. I admit it, I have a problem.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Jerry Springer has to be the worst show ever! "Way'llll Jayree , i bin sleepin wid ma niece for the layst 6 months & i'm here to tayl ma wife"

Amna, you have the "accent" down, and I swear that must have actually been said on that show

Cali, I always thought that being in the Jerry Springer audience would be fun. I thought their chants were hilarious!Not that i watched the show regularly or anything

Princess
    Hmmmm... it would be so much easier to list the good ones
    Any sitcom (except Simpsons and Married with Children, of course ) - I just can't stand the way they aimlessly run around, talk to each other, the mannerisms, the artificial laughter

Most daytime talkshows - :rolleyes

Hey - I actually enjoyed the A-team! Just take it for what it is

Here's one that's going to get me skewered by most everyone here, I'm sure.

I hate MASH. With a blazing passion. I scream out loud if I accidentally view even a few seconds of it while channel-surfing. Ugh.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread