+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst TV show EVER?

FORT Fogey
    I KNOW I am among the few,, but Rosanne soooooo got on my nerves.. I can't stand her,, the accent,, the nasal whining,, the gluttony,, the all of it.. grrrrrrrr

ok I didn't like Good times or what was the other one with the group of teenagers.. one really big guy name re-run.. ahhhhhh

I'm with you on Seinfeld, Miss F...I never really got into it, and the only one I liked on the show was Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Kramer got on my nerves in a big way!).

As for Will & Grace, Fluff, give it another shot...maybe you just saw a bad episode (this past season was very uneven in terms of quality), I don't know...But, it is a good show...IMHO, anyway...

No Goodtimes or What's Hapenin for firegirl!?

Wachin the asphalt grow..temporary layoffs...good times..eeeeasy money ripp-offs...good times
    Goooooooodtyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmssyeaaahhyeaaaaaah!wh oo!
    That was my version of the end of the song. It was my favorite part of the show.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

The Will and Grace I saw was the one where Jacks mum was coming round for thanksgiving dinner and he was trying to tell her he was gay.
    Grace and the screechy one pretended to have had affairs with him. I just thought it was stupid.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Here's a little blasphemy. Worst show? Seinfeld.
    I finally found something wrong with Miss F. Thank the lord. I was starting to get the feeling she was perfect, and I was getting very uncomfortable. What a relief!

I always found Roseanne more annoying than funny, but my wife loves her.

And Fluff, I have to admit that I like Will & Grace a lot. But as previously mentioned, you do have to get to know the characters.

And have you ever noticed that serious TV shows never have a "Very Special" episode? I think they save that only for sit-coms when they have an episode that isn't funny. I'm sorry, but if I wanted serious drama I'd watch one instead of a sit-com!

"ok I didn't like Good times or what was the other one with the group of teenagers.. one really big guy name re-run.. ahhhhhh"

OMG! What's Happening was the bomb back in the day! LOL
    Fred "Re-run" berry is one of Americas's greatest actors.

Yes the A-Team was BAAAAAD. Why would anyone lock them in a shed full of tools, welders, trucks....?

I'll tell you something you dodn't know....Jay Leno got his start on Good Times. In the episode where JJ gets VD he sits next to a VERY young Jay Leno who tells him all about the dangers of casual sex.
    In the credits at the end it says: "Man with VD - Jay Leno"

Agreed with Roseanne.

I also don't like those court shows.

Jerry Springer....

I love Roseanne. Such a great, great show. The first season is lame, and the last season was self-indulgent, but it's a great cast.

I just love the family dynamics. My sister and I have about the same relationship as Jackie/Roseanne, so I have always loved it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Oh, how could I foget!

Don't kill me, but.....

The Simpsons is the worst show ever, in my opinion.

Roseanna was pretty bad. No where near the worst ever though.

It really jumped the shark when they won the lottery.

I still have a crush on Sarah Chalke, the "new" Becky who is now on "Scrubs".

Fiefer had a good one with Scarecrow and Mrs. King. It was sure no Harcastle and McCormick!

As one hour shows go I gotta include Fantasy Island and Knight Rider although they were great in their day.

Happy Days and it's spinoffs, Laverne and Shirley and Mork & Mindy and 100% unwatchable now. Am I the only one who thinks Robin Williams is NOT funny?

+ Reply to Thread