+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Worst TV show EVER?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Harold
    Anyone remember the $1.98 Beauty Show??? What a hoot! Loved the "bouquet" of carrots presented to the winner.
    I sure do. i loved that show. Rip Taylor as the host really added a lot of creditability to that show too. wonderful talent every week

I can't believe some of the posts I've been reading. there are people who detested: MASH, Hogan's Heroes, Frasier, and Seinfeld?! what are your favorite shows of all time? H.R. Puffinstuff and My Mother the Car? Crazy!

Those above--the good ones--are all my favorites--plus Cheers and the Dick Van Dyke Show (just brilliant--especially for it's simple-minded times--contemporary comedies: The Patty Duke Show, Hazel--lame jokes).

Worst: Charlie's Angels--terrible writing, obvious jiggle-fest for horney guys. Also, hugely popular, often Emmy nominated, comedies from the early 70s/late 60s completely sucked due to predictable plots and lame jokes: Brady Bunch, Bewitched. Maybe there was nothing else on back then?

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I haven't read the whole thread. I am convinced that somewhere in the world Walker Texas Ranger is on TV at any given time. I never cared much for it, but Lord it must be popular with lots of people.

I didn't care for Melrose Place. Though I loved Central Park West.

+ Reply to Thread