+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24: 2:00am-3:00am Hour#14

She did WHAT??!??! Now thats so way over the top that I am glad I am not watching it now and watching Keen Eddie. They are just getting too silly. Just how much blood loss is she supposed to have sustained with a cut carotid artery, I mean you can only die in about 10 seconds or so if its good enough. and under sedation too, and gets up and fights everyone in the operating room?!?!? No wonder Kiefer got in the bar fight and sustained 6 stitches and now filming has stopped till he heals good enough to cover it.(heard that on the news today). Looks like the season will last a little longer now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

In her defense she wasn't under an anesthetic. When the doctors/nurses started the drip she kinked the tube with her hand and pretended to go under.

It was still a little over the top though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    In her defense she wasn't under an anesthetic. When the doctors/nurses started the drip she kinked the tube with her hand and pretended to go under.

It was still a little over the top though.
    Sorry, I missed that. I must have looked away for a sec. (I have a tendancy to do that when Nina's on the screen. )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Yeah, she pinched the tube and closed her eyes, with this sly grin on her face. But, I'm not convinced she could overpower 3 men with a pair of scissors. I mean, the doctors work at CTU, too. They've probably been through CTU training to kill bad guys. And why wasn't she restrained at all in the hospital room?

Why is Chappelle so mean to Jack? Do they have history? Does he want Jack's job or something?

John--are you still with us on 24? Or did you give up forever?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I was just thinking of this today. If Nina did sleep with the guy who had Aids, then Tony got Nina's blood all over him, if he had an open cut or something couldn't he get aids from her? This could be either wrong, not gonna happen or a set up for a story next season.

WOW, I didn't even think about that. Do you think they'll autopsy Nina and we'll find out if she has HIV?

I gave up on 24. I watched about 5 minutes of it on Tuesday, but I just can't find any interest in it. I didn't know Alan died, or that Nina was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I was just thinking of this today. If Nina did sleep with the guy who had Aids, then Tony got Nina's blood all over him, if he had an open cut or something couldn't he get aids from her? This could be either wrong, not gonna happen or a set up for a story next season.
    I just finally got around to this episode. I guess Nina's not coming back next season!!

I think the whole "We have some medical records, Alver's has HIV" thing was a ploy to see how close Nina was with Alvers. I dont think he really had it, they just wanted to gain some insight.

I still love this show! I laughed my ass off when Jack finally said "No, you have no more useful info" and shot Nina. Classic Jack!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I miss 24 already

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12