+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Practice: "Mr. Shore Goes to Town" - 03/07

The Practice: "Mr. Shore Goes to Town" - 03/07

THE TRIAL OF ALAN SHORE’S CHILDHOOD FRIEND REACHES
    A SHOCKING CONCLUSION, ON ABC’S “THE PRACTICE”

“Mr. Shore Goes to Town” -- With childhood friend Paul Stewart’s freedom hanging in the balance, Alan Shore braces for the jury’s return, on “The Practice,” SUNDAY, MARCH 7 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Starring in “The Practice” are Michael Badalucco as Jimmy Berluti, Jessica Capshaw as Jamie Stringer, Steve Harris as Eugene Young, Camryn Manheim as Ellenor Frutt, Rhona Mitra as Tara Wilson, and James Spader as Alan Shore.

Guest starring in “Mr. Shore Goes to Town” are Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Paul Stewart, Jill Clayburgh as Victoria Stewart, Betty White as Catherine Piper, Ed Asner as Judge Marcus Winnaker, Rick Hoffman as D.A. Harvey Clarke, Colleen Flynn as Wendy Stuart, Michael Reilly Burke as Detective Kevin McCarley, Taylor Nichols as Father Tom Dugan, Marc Vann as Terry Glazer, Gary Poux as Dennis Hooper and Susan M. Carr as Foreman.

“Mr. Shore Goes to Town” was written by David E. Kelley and directed by Dennis Smith.

“The Practice” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

Did anyone watch this show las night? If so, could you tell me what happened after Allan fainted on the dead body? Something came up and I had to leave. Forgot to even tape it. It looked like it was going to be a good episode.

TCW
    I haven't gotten that far yet on my recording. I'll post the details when I catch up. I only got as far as Alan commenting on the size of the detectives equipment in high school and then had to go to work.

FORT Regular
    pretty good episode. i love allan's comments about jimmy

allan saw the dead girl who he went to highschool with and fainted on top of her. i dunno what the twist is gonna be.. the mom killed her, the wife..my guess is the priest did it.

but seriously i love the practice. i hope they keep going with james spader carrying the show. he's soooooo good on it. give the man an emmy!

TCW
    Yeah... It had lots of twists. I was getting real tired of The Practice with Lindsay Dole and Bobby Donnel characters being the same sappy over the top characters. I'm enjoying the Allan character and the rest of the cast adds some variety.

After Allan fainted the next scene was back in the office with Allan asking Eugene for advice and Eugene needling him about fainting on a dead body.

Turns out the Dentist has an overbearing mother that also happens to own half the town they live in. The old lady with the dog is a bit of a nut and after smearing dog dodo on Allan's hand when she meets him in the parking lot (He left a burning bag of it on her step for holloween when he was a child, and she holds a grudge). She wants 1.2 million to keep quiet about seeing his friend leave the dead girls house at 10:30pm.

The mom pays $750,000 for the Firm to represent her son. She fires Elenore from the case because she doesn't think the people of that town could stand her voice. Oh, and she had a one time fling with Alan when he was 16.

There is another friend who is a priest that won't break the confessional seal for Allan who is later ordered to court as it turns out the defendant happened to stop by church late on the night the girl was killed.

Oh, and the wife isn't going to stand by the husband, she wants to leave even though Allan tries to explain she needs to wait until after the end of the trial.

And Ed Asner is playing the judge that thus far has had no trouble trading barbs with Allan in the court room.

I missed a good show, the mother of the accused guy sounds intetesting. So they did't say who did it, it must continue next week. I'll be watching for sure.

Is the actor that plays Shore going to be on there for good now? I really like him.

He had better be. This show has really picked up since he arrived. I like his quirky character much better than the over emotional, over the top actors that were on. Hope they show more stuff from Allen's past.

I think Alan is one of the best characters on tv right now. The show is so much better now. I hope they write in Sharon Stone's character again too.

I'm with Morphiend. I think it is gonna be the priest.
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I think the priest too.

Oh, and I LOVE James Spader's character.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast