+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 24: 1:00am - 2:00am Hour#13

1:00am - 2:00am Hour#13

"Day 3: 1:00AM - 2:00AM", Episode #313.
    Chase admonishes Jack for excluding him from the plans to procure the virus, and Jack spells out what it takes to be a CTU agent; Nina finds a way to cause serious damage at CTU.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Elisha Cuthbert, Dennis Haysbert, Carlos Bernard, Reiko Aylesworth, James Badge Dale, Sarah Clarke, D.B. Woodside, Vincent Laresca, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Joaquim de Almeida, Zachray Quinto, Greg Ellis, Penny Johnson Jerald, David Herman, Gina Torres.
    Producer(s): Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Howard Gordon.

Original Airdate: February 10, 2004.

Thanks for the thread Wenders! We never did end up with one for hour #12.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Well, I'm glad I can make some contribution to society.

Is it bad that I can't even remember what happenned last week?

I have to take notes and then review them before the next episode! Which is just about now.....
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

We've decided in the John home that we're skipping this one tonight, in favor of Scrubs. I just can't take any more Chloe.

Have fun!

I never woulda thought 24 and Scrubs would be comparable!

Well, that was fun! Sherry takes part in a man's death, and cover-up of same. Chloe is the big hero: quashing Nina's computer virus and revealing the baby is Chase's. She's still an odd duck though. Jack looking smug after Nina's virus fails. (Just shoot the damn biotch, willya Jack?) And we have a new bad guy: Marcus Fredrick Alvers.

Anyone else notice the new IT guy is Michael Bolton from "Office Space?"

I knew as soon as Chloe said she knew the baby's father that it would be Chase. Boy does he have some explaining to do! Who will be madder, Kim or Jack?

And something else is bothering me....it's 2am. They have probably been at work since 8am at the latest. I know I can barely stay awake till midnight...I know they are running on adrenaline, but no one has been acting fatigued at all. I'm just waiting for someone to be half asleep and make some critical mistake to ruin the whole thing.

Is Ramon definitely dead? Cause they never really showed him after the bomb went off. I mean, he coulda run away during the flash of light, and be hiding in the forest somewhere, eh?

I know I know, I need some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    And something else is bothering me....it's 2am. They have probably been at work since 8am at the latest. I know I can barely stay awake till midnight...I know they are running on adrenaline, but no one has been acting fatigued at all. I'm just waiting for someone to be half asleep and make some critical mistake to ruin the whole thing.
    Like maybe the guy who was shot in the neck and underwent surgery?

Jay
    Also, Chase is looking pretty fresh for a guy who was tortured.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast