+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch 02/20 - "No More, Forever"

02/20 - "No More, Forever"

THIRD WATCH
    NO MORE, FOREVER
    02-20-2004 10:00PM

FIREMAN IS SHOT AS ONE OF 55TH'S LIFE-SAVING PERSONNEL HOLDS CO-WORKERS HOSTAGE -- The world of the 55th Precinct is changed forever when a one of their own cannot withstand the pressure-cooker job anymore and takes a gun to hold fellow life-savers hostage -- and when one fireman is shot, everyone is fair game for their once-trusted friend as police sharpshooters try to line up a killshot. Meanwhile, as Officer Yokas (Molly Price) returns to the job, ex-partner Bosco (Jason Wiles) is himself taken prisoner by Nardo (guest star Nicholas Turturro), a fugitive mobster who has kidnapped the cop's mother and has specific plans for his enemy Bosco. Chris Bauer, Michael Beach, Coby Bell, Nia Long, Kim Raver, Anthony Ruivivar and Skipp Sudduth also star.

WHOA.

Just -- whoa.

At first I thought it was gonna be Doc as the 'terrorist,' but then I saw it's precinct, not house. Oh well, I guess the writers want him to be crazy and antagonistic for a wee-bit longer. Ugh.

Waitasec . . . 'Life-saving' personnel? Maybe I'm wrong -- or right, depending. Maybe it IS Doc! Ohhh my goodness! Things're finally comin' to a head!

Oh yeah, Doc's gonna be the wacko; fireman shot? I'll bet it's the "reaper-type dude." Yep.

And Yokas is back! Yayayayayayayayayayayay!

And I don't see any Tia Texda in this preview/summary. I'm hopefull.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

cooooooool
    It might be Doc .. what about that fruit and nuts, vegan chick? She seems a little off.
    Who do you think gets shot?? DK - so he can stay home and take care of the new baby? LoL At least we know it won't be Jimmy.
    Wow! sounds like an action packed show! I can't wait.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

After last week's epi I'd be shocked if it wasn't Doc who took everyone hostage.
    Remember when Bosco and ? (guest star Gerald Mcgraney) were on the roof and the swat guy was doing everything in his power to have a sniper shoot him - as suicide? Maybe a little far-fetched but it's sweeps so who knows?

Is Faith going to save Bosco? Cementing their partnership?
    I really like Nia - I hope she isn't going to a lesser role, I don't want her to partner with Ty either.. no chance for romance LOL Imagine how akward it would be to spend 24/7 with your partner/lover ick
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I believe it pretty much is Doc. 'They' suggested as much in the 'Next Week On . . .' clips for the previous episode of Third Watch.

I do remember the episode you're referring to, Duxxy. I don't think Doc is interested in committing suicide, but I also think he knows he'll probably be killed. Do remember the slow-mo close-up we saw in the previous episode of Doc's smile gradually fading. He knows what's coming up.

It doesn't appear that Bosco will be "in the line of fire" come next episode. It takes place in the firehouse, not the precinct. Buh tha's jes' me. I know for sure that, at least in the beginning, Sully and Ty are safe; they're in the precinct when they get the word.

I think it'd be cool to see Munroe and Ty together. They hit it off better than Munroe/Bosco, so I've now been seeing. It's certainly much better than Munroe and Doc . . . Ugh, I still shudder at the mere thought.

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

If Doc isn't the one to hold everyone hostage I think he will be the savior. Talk the gun men out of it. Can't think of anyone else it could be though.

I honestly think it's gonna be Doc. I really don't see how the clip shown for 'Next Week On . . .' could be interpreted differently.

But maybe it can, I dunno. I'd be interested in hearing anyone else who has a different theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian105
    I honestly think it's gonna be Doc. I really don't see how the clip shown for 'Next Week On . . .' could be interpreted differently.

But maybe it can, I dunno. I'd be interested in hearing anyone else who has a different theory.
    I missed next weeks previews But I cannot see it being anyone else besides Doc unless they bring someone in for one episode and they go nuts...but I doubt it.

I think it's Doc. He was acting really strange in the last ep - throwing the party for everyone...acting waaayyy too happy. I was beginning to wonder if he has bipolar disorder - or whether he was going to do something stupid, like have a bomb at the party or commit suicide. At any rate, I think Michael Beach is doing a great job as wacky Doc, a much better role than the old, boring Doc.

It's a known fact that those people who are "ready to move on" will act in ways very contradictory to their 'normal' behavior. The whole short where Doc gave Sully and Ty those well-kept Sinatra vinyls is a vital clue -- as I've said earlier.

I knew someone who's committed suicide; I don't call myself an expert on the signs, but mood changes and giving away of personaly/pricey possessions is something to note.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast