+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King of the Hill

King of the Hill

I just love this show.

The characters are always funny and the plots never seem to get stale.Who but a twisted mind could have thought up last nights plot? Dog Dancing as a sport?

Bill going to the pound and getting the Rottweiler to try to train was hilarious.The poor guy is so clueless that it almost makes me feel sad for him.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I watch this show regularly, but I sometimes don't get the humor. I guess because I'm not from Texas. I only see it because it's on after (or is it before) The Simpsons.

Princess
    Me too, John. I didn't get it at all in the beginning, but now I think it is pretty funny. Especially the way Peggy is portrayed is quite hilarious, imo.

Re: King of the Hill

I am DEVASTATED that i missed the series finale today, I'm so mad at myself!!!

Fox did such a poor job with this show, they totally gave up on it, they wont show the rest of season 13 and just opted to show an hour finale and just dump it...I'm glad it was given a finale, but I didn't even realize it would be on today, they could've advertised the series finale better...bleh...

If it's any consolation, check out hulu-they should have the episode's up by tomorrow. It is sad to see em' go.

I laughed so hard when I saw am Boomhauer's house the wallet on the dresser...he is a Texas Ranger. He was the only character who's job was never discussed on the show.
    There's no place like home!

Oh I missed it too! In fact I thought it was over last spring! Who has a season finale in September???

I love this show and my sunday's are going to be all messed up without out. I only ever liked this and the simpsons as cartoons. Ugh. I missed the part where they showed what his job was. LOL I just assumed he was unemployed for some reason. LOL

Im a little miffed Bill didn't get a ending. It would have been cute to see him meet a woman who was just like him.

I think they left the show with the possibility of bringing it back or perhaps a movie
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast