+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Blood Lust" - 12/05

"Blood Lust" - 12/05

Blood Lust

60 min.
    Grissom (William Petersen) encounters a crime scene unlike any he has ever investigated before in this taut, twist-filled episode.

Distracted by an attractive passenger, an Indian taxi driver feels his cab strike something at a suburban intersection. When he gets out to check, he finds a teenage boy pinned beneath the left rear tire, apparently killed on impact. The cabbie jumps back into the taxi to call for help, but a mob of angry onlookers---all of them white---drags him out and beats him for the crime. When Grissom arrives on the scene, he discovers that the teen has been eviscerated and has stab wounds, but shows no signs of having been struck by the cab. Sara: Jorja Fox.

sounds good!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG, this sounds horrible....but definitely interesting.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Man, I love this show! It is a giant puzzle. I loooooove Puzzles.

Grim? Yes! Gross? Yes! Mysteriously suspensful? Yes! Yes! Yes!

Am I a confirmed nut job? YES!

I would love to be a CSI.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Feifer, this is my second-favorite drama show on TV right now (after Alias, and NOT Miami). I hate blood and guts, but this show really keeps me interested, week after week. I just can't put my finger on why.

And you're a lovable nut job, anyway

What an awesome episode!!! I never thought that it'd be that little kid. I felt really bad for the mom.

I thought it was the mom, but when they id'ed the other dead guy as the boyfriend, it was a shock.

It was an interesting show...I liked it.

Another keeper in the can. But where was everybody? One scene with Catherine, very little Warrick, no Nick?

Sarah is starting to grow on me though. I didn't really care for her in the beginning but now she is tolerable. Did any of you also find the amount of lip gloss she had on unbeleivable? She just doesn't seem to me like the type of girl who would wear lip gloss let alone that much! Chap stick maybe.

Oh! And Greg was stellar last night, he really got his backbone up with Grissom. I was rolling!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Originally posted by John

And you're a lovable nut job, anyway
    Thank you so much! Maybe the appeal is that it is obsessive compulsive meets blood and guts! I love a good mystery/puzzle. That is all this show is. Find the pieces and fit them together to get the full story. I love the twists and turns. The best ones are the ones you cannot figure out until the last second or not at all. I like their attempts at following an event through it's path...like when they show the scene after it has happened, in grissom's mind as he sees each event unfolding. Or when they are talking about the point of entry of a bullet or something. Not always technically correct, but very interesting. Just love this show....too bad Miami was so thrown together and not polished like this one. No chemistry with the characters....no spark of intelegence waiting to ignite the scenes.They could have had a great tandem show.

I thought it was hilarious when Warrick was being dragged across the floor, and Grissom went to ask the lady to help out..."I heard what you did to Greg's feet."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast