+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (Episode 6, 12/02)

Day 2: 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (Episode 6, 12/02)

Day 2: 1:00 PM-2:00 PM

60 min.
    Nina (Sarah Clarke) tries to set the rules as Jack begins his interrogation of the woman who betrayed CTU and killed his wife.

In other storylines, the president---dealing with the aftermath of another tragedy---tries to curb speculation by the media and learns from a surprisingly informed source that one of his orders has been countermanded; Marie (Laura Harris) hurls accusations at her sister Kate (Sarah Wynter) as Tony (Carlos Bernard) continues to question Reza; Miguel (Innis Casey) tries to distract Gary at the hospital; and Kim (Elisha Cuthbert) reaches Megan. Stanton: Harris Yulin. Lynne: Michelle Forbes. Warner: John Terry.

I, for one, can't wait to see Jack go balistic on Nina. She seems so smug in the ads
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Speaking of ads, have y'all seen the new NHL commercials with Keifer?

"Fill up the tub....fill up the tub"

Damn John, Don't get them started!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

spoiler

Ok things got good as Jack proved to Nina that she isn't quite as in charge as she thoght she was. At least George Mason gave him some room to do his thing. Sherry grated on my nerves two minutes after she started talking, there is something going on there, she has her own agenda still. Pres better watch her like a hawk, I find something suspicious about her getting the phone call from someone in the Military Complex. The jury is out on whether Kate is a pain in the ass plot line or not. I told you the father was acting strange, sticking up for Mr groom too much. He has some type of plan going too. Kate is starting to irritate me. Miguel proved usefull knocking the hell out child beater Dad. Let's hope that he can do that some more to him down the road. Let Dad have a feel of what its like to get hit. I can see where Megan is going to relapse here and be a bad story line like mrs amnesia. Lets just stick to the bomb plot line and we are cool.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I'm beginning to kind of like the wedding plotline now, except for the awful faces they always show Kate making. I mean, really, when someone asks you a question, you can't just keep making a face - it doesn't work in real life.

The dad is the guy who made the transfers to the terrorist connection - he's probably behind it all for some reason - but if he IS, then why isn't he holding his daughter's wedding outside L.A.? That tells me that he doesn't know about the bomb.

Jack kicked ass last night. I knew from the moment he handed "Miller" the already-opened bottle of water that it was a mickey. The look on both Jack's and Nina's faces after Miller passed out were priceless. Jack was like "now you're MINE", and Nina was like "oh crap".

Still not liking the Kim story, but it looks like they're giving her less screen-time by introducing her boyfriend. Let's hope that trend continues.

Sherry (or is it Sherrie, I can't remember) is definitely up to something no good. If there's a plot within the government to oust Palmer, you KNOW she's behind it as payback. She's an evil witch...

It's getting a little better, overall, now. Next week, Mason tells his son he's dying...

UHG... The kim shit is bugging me to no end!
    I want to slap her AND the little girl... what does that say about me winning the Mother of the year award

LOVING the Jack/Nina story. She is scared now....

I agreee John, Dad must not know about the bomb... his entire family will be iin town (I assume) and there is no way he'd do that if he knew what he was funding. Funny that Kate is the one who started the entire investigation, and now Dad's in trouble.

The entire dialogue between the sisters doesn't ring true at all to me. I guess sisters do "talk" like that to eachother, but not in my family

Still enjoying the show.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, I just don't get the whole "Yeah, I know my fiancee's a terrorist, but I'm still going to marry him, just because you never supported it!"

Hellooooooo.

LG.
    I don't have a sister, but the whole sisters' relationship seems pretty pissy. I'm liking the wedding plot better now, though, that they've connected it more to the rest of the show. Raza pointing the finger at his future Father-in-law, do you buy it? I'm not sure if it's the truth or if it's a smokescreen to divert attention away from himself. Raza certainly is a good-looking and likable guy, so I can see him both as a genuine guy and as a convincing con man - psycho. Hmmmm, I like that character and Tony's interrogation of him. Tony has spent an awful long time out of the office this season. Sherry Palmer, ish, up to nothing but shit-stirring to promote her agenda, but she did LOOK a little concerned about the possibility of a nuclear strike in LA, but why did she THINK the military was being evacuated, a surprise parade in town? Kim = hiss, Miguel = cool, lose the kid already, she's not yours and she would have been safer at the hospital, as no real hospital would let a suspect abused child be alone with her dad. My prediction, Kim goes to the girl's house to get something and finds the mom there dead, as she mysteriously disappeared after talking to Kim and the dad was booking 2 tickets to Mexico City, like you can even make a plane reservation without giving the name of the second passenger for the ticket and WTF this is LA, drive to Mexico you idiot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The show is going good imo. It amuses me that y'all get so worked up over the Kim stuff. I just ignore it and try to focus on the other parts of the show,. But y'all are way more observant than I am, I did not even pick up on the water bottle thing until the show was almost over!

I was thinking how Sherry was non-existent in this season not 1 minute before her scene came on. You can bet that she is up to no good. My theory is that SHE is behind the plot to destroy David's administration.

Did I read somewhere that Jack and Kate get involved somehow?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast