+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Romano

FORT Newbie

Dr. Romano

Can someone tell me if I missed an episode? Dr. Romano was squashed by a helicopter and wasn't found in 1 episode. Then there was a memorial service in another episode. My question is: was there an episode in the middle or did they just LEAP?

They lept(leaped?). ER has been doing some weird things with the timeline this year. Going back and forth between Africa and Chicago, that whole episode with Carter and pregnant girl in Africa was all skewed.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

So Romano is dead?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I missed the memorial service episode. My friend said he wasn't squashed. That he was calling for help and everything. 'Course he likes to think he knows everything about everything. LOL
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Wow, if it happened like that, then I missed an episode too. And I don't think I did.

He was squashed. Plain and simple. The helicopter fell off the roof, he was walking back inside the ER, saw all this flaming debris, looked up, screamed, and the chopper slammed down on top of him. It was sweet irony...first it took his arm, then his life.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Best quote from the memorial episode:

"He must've really pissed off a helicopter in a previous life!"

FORT Newbie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    They lept(leaped?). ER has been doing some weird things with the timeline this year. Going back and forth between Africa and Chicago, that whole episode with Carter and pregnant girl in Africa was all skewed.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the quick reply. It's hard to believe they missed that opportunity. "Dr. Romano" deserved more - everyone loved to hate him!

+ Reply to Thread