+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alias 02/15 - "After Six"

02/15 - "After Six"

WHILE SYDNEY AND VAUGHN TRY TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND ON THE COVENANT, A FAMILIAR FORCE IS AT WORK REORGANIZING THE MALEVOLENT AGENCY

Quentin Tarantino Returns as McKenas Cole in a Special Guest Appearance

Vivica A. Fox ("Kill Bill," "Independence Day") Guest Stars as Rogue Security Systems Designer
    Toni Cummings

"After Six" - Upon discovering that high ranking members of The Covenant are being murdered, Sydney and Vaughn are sent to retrieve the Doleac Agenda - which contains operational plans for six of The Covenant's cells - to gain an advantage over the rogue assassins. But unbeknownst to all, a familiar force is at work orchestrating the reorganization of The Covenant. Meanwhile Sydney and Weiss go on a mission to convince rogue security systems designer Toni Cummings (Vivica A. Fox, "Kill Bill," "Independence Day") to help the CIA break into a Lethal Response System, Sark presents a business proposal to Lauren, Jack urges a troubled Sloane to talk with CIA psychiatrist Dr. Judy Barnett (Patricia Wettig, "thirtysomething"), and Marshall can't contain his excitement about becoming a father when Carrie goes into labor. Quentin Tarantino returns in a special guest appearance as McKenas Cole, on "Alias," SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Patricia Wettig as Barnett, Laetitia Danielle as saleslady, Ian Buchanan as Johannes Gathird, Vivica A. Fox as Cummings, Amanda Foreman as Carrie, Quentin Tarantino as Cole and Alex Stemkovsky as tuxedoed guard.

"After Six" was written by Alison Schapker & Monica Breen and directed by Maryann Brandon.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

It bugs me that they're going 4 weeks between episodes. But at least QT's back! And who couldn't use a little more Vivica in their lives?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Bugs me too....

But hey, this sounds like an action-packed episode! Reminds me of this one episode of La Femme Nikita..... should be pretty good!
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

I've always wondered what happened to McKennas Cole. He has history with Sydney, so it should be good. ABC makes us wait too long.

I'm a little mixed on the wait for new episodes. On one hand, I wish we could see them one after another for the 24 weeks or whatever the amount is. On the other hand, I kind of like the suspense of having to wait.

Anyone else notice that this year there seems to be more weeks between new episodes (in general t.v.) than previously?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think it's because of the awards shows being clustered together. Golden Globes, Grammys... why waste a new episode on those nights? At least the American Music Awards got pushed up.

was the last new alias episode "full disclosure?" i keep thinking there will be a new epi each week, only to tune in and find out it's not on.

"Crossings" was the last new episode. On 1/18.

ohhhhhh, ok. saw that one. just couldn't remember. thanks!

Ok, it's the first commercial break and I'm reaffirmed once again why this show rocks!!!! I hate having to wait so long...but it's well worth it.

p.s. John, can we start a spoiler thread for Alias?
    ETA: Not meaning a show discussion thread for each each epeisode, but just a thread to trade back ideas?
    Last edited by speedbump; 02-15-2004 at 09:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast