+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alias 02/15 - "After Six"

I thought it was pretty funny when Marshal got married during the "5 minute run for your life scene". That guy can definitely multi-task!

As for the previews to next week, Sloane eludes that he is Syd's daddy. I've been thinking that since season 1.

I'm glad that the shows are fantastic after having to wait 3-4 weeks in between. At least we're not disappointed. Anyone know how long the series is picked up for? I can see at least another 2-3 years worth of show.

Great episode! I like Lauren much better when she's evil.

Not to mention the obligatory black bra scene
    Our local TV station put a blue bar with the channel logo across the screen to block the viewers from seeing her bra!

Anyone know how long the series is picked up for?
    Jennifer Garner's contract is through the 2007-2008 season! (Season 7!)

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I thought it was pretty funny when Marshal got married during the "5 minute run for your life scene". That guy can definitely multi-task!
    I thought that was hilarious. He is one of the more entertaining characters on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by delphyne
    Jennifer Garner's contract is through the 2007-2008 season! (Season 7!)
    Thats awesome. I think I could continue watching this show for that long.

Our local TV station put a blue bar with the channel logo across the screen to block the viewers from seeing her bra!
    No Way! That's awful.

She looked almost as good in a black bra as Syd did on that airplane last season.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    My bet is that Allison is still alive, and that Sark is just dangling sexual pleasures as a carrot to bait Lauren into doing what he wants. These people are not afraid to use sex as a weapon....or some other tool.

As for the blue bar.... that sucks, the whole boobiegate fallout has been really overdone!

*note to self...don't live where tv stations use blue bars across scantily clad actresses*

Lauren was definitely more interesting being evil. Don't like her either way, but the performance feels stronger.

I have thought that Sloane acts as if he is Syd's father, but I thought that making him her dad would diminish the love story between Jack and Irina, which I have found perhaps even more interesting than Syd and Vaughn.

I thought the marriage ceremony during the 5 minute dangerous mission was absolutely ridiculous. I adore Marshall, but that was just dumb and distracting, imo.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I like that Lauren is evil now, but it bugs me that they made her seem so upset in the episode where Syd was being held in prison and they were torturing her to get her memory back. Silly things such as this bother me sometimes - haha.

I'm kind of sick of Vaughan. I think they should kill him off. Muahahahaha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123